Getting Better

2002

Giovanna's POV

"I just don't understand why you won't tell your husband about Ryan" Octavia asked me. "I mean he can easily get him and his father fired" She continued and I just sighed, "I just don't want to be the reason someone loses their job" I said sadly. "Oh my gosh Giovanna why are you so stupidly kind" Davina huffed, "Weren't you a hufflepuff in school?" I asked as we walked towards our rooms. "Not all hufflepuffs are kind-" Davina started but was cut off by Ryan shouting from down the hall. "YEH SOME ARE BITCHES JUST LOOK AT DAVINA".

I had to hold Davina and Octavia back from beating him to death, "You can beat him up but maybe not here" I said signalling to all the people staring at us. "Okay well I need to stay with the patient in 103 all day, boss said that she's getting better and needs to be supervised or something" I shrugged and walked away. "Just tell Draco about Ryan please" Octavia shouted after me.

When I got there I opened the door and walked in, "Hello i'm Healer Giovanna Malfoy and i'll be helping you today" I stated as I walked in and began looking through my files. "Yes yes Giovanna I know"  The patient said and I snapped my head up and saw Astoria sitting up smirking at me.

"Omg Astoria I didn't know you were the patient i'm spending the day with" I said as I walked towards her, I paused when I saw Theodore sleeping on the chair beside her. "Oh" I said simply and she frowned, "I know he's not meant to be here but he came here last night and he was really tired so he fell asleep" She said glumly. "Uhm how is he?" I asked softly, "Not great but uhm how's Draco and the kids" She said quickly changing the topic. "I caught Aurora performing wandless magic on Theo earlier" I laughed and she looked at me strangely, "Don't you remember Theo named my son after him?" I said and the confused expression on her face quickly went away, "Ohhhh yeh I completely forgot" She smiled and looked towards Theo.

She sighed and picked up his hand "He misses you guys" she stated as she looked up at me with hopeful eyes. "Yeh I bet he does" I walked away from them and went to look for my clipboard and papers, when I realised I didn't have them I excused myself and made my way down to the spare supplies closet. On my way there I saw Ryan, I tried to quickly leave before he noticed me but I was too late.

"Ahhh hey Gia- Giovanna" He greeted as he took my hand and kissed it, "Ryan i've had enough of your bullshit i'm telling my husband" I said angrily as I yanked my hand away from his grasp. "Oh please Giovanna what is your husband gonna do?" He asked and I walked away to get the clipboard and papers. When I got back to room 103 I took my phone out to text Draco.

Draco
12:08

Me: Are you busy?

Draco: Kinda why?

Me: Don't freak out when i tell you

Draco: what happened

Me: Well there's this guy at work
and he's kinda been harassing
me for little while
Me: He just kissed my hand and
he always asks me to sleep
with him and stuff
Me: he calls me Gia and constantly
asks me to cheat on you
because it'll be 'thrilling'
seen 12:11
Me: Draco?
seen 12:11
Me: Don't kill him

Draco: I'll think about it

Me: DRACO DO NOT KILL HIM
seen 12:12

Draco: What's his name

Me: Ryan

Draco: What does he look like

Me: Brown hair, mullet, always
wears black and white
trainers, 6'2 ish, has a blue badge
on his shirt that says 'i radiate BDE'

Draco: K

Me; Just be careful
seen 12:15

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket.  "So Astoria how are you feeling" I asked as I stared at her deeply. "I feel much much better but I do have a question to ask you" "Go on" I said as I looked at her curiously, "Why is Theo here?" She asked and I started scribbling down on my clipboard as fast as I could. I rushed out of the room and made my way to my supervisor.

 I rushed out of the room and made my way to my supervisor