National Kids Day

2002
23rd May
(Let's pretend Children's day is on that day pls)

Giovanna's POV

"Maybe she forgot Theo" A quiet voice whispered over me. "No Rora there's no way she forgot" A louder voice said. "She is our mummy she doesn't forget anything" The louder voice demanded. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Aurora and Theodore standing on the bed at either side of me.

"Mummy do you know what today is?" Aurora questioned. My mind was blank. It's May right? So their birthdays aren't for a couple of weeks, I didn't promise to take them anywhere either. Do you know what I'll just wing it.

"Of course I remembered but I want to see if you remembered so you guys tell me what today is" I said and Aurora rolled her eyes. "ITS CHILDRENS DAYY" Theodore screamed and Aurora punched him, "You're such a dumbo Theo, she obviously forgot and now you just told her" she sighed and jumped off the bed. "No Rora mummy definitely remembered isn't it mummy" He protested and I nodded quickly, "DON'T LIE TO ME MUM" She screamed before she ran out of the room.

"Theo why is Rora so cranky" I asked and he giggled. "Rora likes this boy from tutoring and I don't think he likes her back" "WHAT! THEO WHO IS THE BOY" I screamed and he shushed me "Mummy shush shush i'll tell you now. I think his name is Kaleb, yes yes his name is Kaleb Potter" He said quietly and my mouth dropped open. "Okay Theo thank you so so much" I said as I grabbed my phone and left the room, I ran downstairs and walked into one of the kitchens and saw a note on the table. It read 'I'm going out with Zabini today to get a surprise for you. I love you Gia <3'. I shrugged and put it down, I walked over to the counter and propped myself up on it so my feet were dangling off. I took my phone and began texting.

Ginny
08:32

Me: So how's Kaleb

Ginny: uhm
Ginny: hes fine i guess

Me: Nice

Ginny: why'd you ask

Me: oh nothing
Me: Tell him Aurora says hello

Ginny: OMG DOES AURORA
LIKE KALEB

Me: YES YES YES

Ginny: ARE YOU THINKING
WHAT IM THINKING

Me: PLAYDATE

Ginny: PLAYDATE

Me: Omg its national kids day
you know

Ginny: Oh I know
Ginny: Ron has the kids right
now so me and Harry can plan
something

Me: Ooo okay i'm not sure
what to do i'll text the others

Ginny:Oh okay

Me: i'll talk to you later

Ginny: kk byeee

Me: byee

Wizards, Witches and Bitches
8:39

Cho: new gc

Me: yup

Hermione: Lemme guess this is for
kids day