Fuck you

2000
February 20th

Draco's POV

As soon as I read theo's letter I owled my mum back to tell her the good news.

Dear mum,

Theo said he will give it to me so don't worry, everything will be okay. I love you

From your son,
Draco

After I sent the letter I went upstairs to check on Rora and Theo. I saw Theo asleep but Aurora was awake looking up and the ceiling so I went up to her. "Hey sweetie why are you awake" I asked softly so i wouldn't wake up Theo, "I woke up and I didn't know how to sleep again" She said whilst pouting. I should've expected that my kids would have a large vocabulary and be able talk at a young age but it still shocks me whenever she speaks in full sentences.

"Okay darling do you want me to hum to you" I asked and she nodded quickly. I picked her up off her mini bed and brought her to my room, I laid down on the bed and brought her to my chest. She gently nuzzled her face into my neck and her legs laid on my torso, I brought my hands to her hair and twirled her short waves in between my fingers.

I began humming softly and almost immediately she yawned into my neck. I continued humming to her as she slept until i began feeling sleepy too.

~~~~~

2000
February 27th

Draco's POV

Gia had a long shift so I was going to be at home with the kids again. It was 1:40pm but the kids were still asleep, Blaise, Prince and Theo were meant to come at 2pm so I wouldn't be alone much longer.

2pm came around quicker than I expected so I went downstairs waiting for them to come. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Blaise, Theo, Prince and a small ginger child. "Who's kid is that?" I asked as they came in, "Potter came banging on my door at 5am and started begging me to babysit his kid till 5" Blaise said tiredly. "You could've just said no" I said as I sat down, "I did but then Luna came and said yes. I expected her to look after it but then she told me that she wants to visit her dad so i'm stuck with the ginger gremlin" He explained whilst eyeing the child weirdly.

"You probably shouldn't call the child 'it' or a gremlin ya know" Prince said as he laid face first on a separate sofa. "I don't really care to be hone-" He started but was interrupted when the 'ginger gremlin' woke up crying. "ughhhh where's the kitchen I need to feed it" Blaise asked whilst glaring daggers at the crying baby, "It's through those big doors and Prince can you help him so he doesn't kill the poor child" I said as Prince reluctantly got up. "I just might if this bitch doesn't stop fucking crying" Blaise murmured under his breath as he walked into the kitchen.

I was about to face Theo to talk to him but there was another owl at the window. This owl belonged to my mother so that meant she was back at the Manor.

Dear Draco,

Your father has gotten worse and the doctors think he only has a couple hours left in him. I need to you floo to Healer Aries's house urgently and give your father the prolongateur de vie. Please leave as soon as you can, i left him there yesterday because i thought he was getting better. I went to reunite with Andromeda so we're currently in France which means i can't get back until later on. Please make sure he's okay. I just can't lose him son

From your mother

Most of the words were smudged by what look like tear stains which meant this is serious . "Theo I need that serum right now" I said quickly, "Oh yeh about that I can't give that to you anymore" He said and I just stared at him. "What the fuck do you mean I can't have it" I said trying to keep my composure.

"There's a new potential buyer so i'm selling it to them instead" he said calmly. "No no no listen theo I need the serum plus you said you'd give it to me", "I don't know what to tell you Draco but i'd rather get money from selling that serum than nothing" he said trying to read me to see why I wanted it so bad. "Listen theo if it's money you want then i'll give you money" I said desperately. "Uhm how about 5 million galleons" I asked and he just laughed. "Listen mate i know you can do better than that plus the other guy wants to give me 100 mill"

"Listen theo I really need it. Look my dad is dying so-" I started but he cut me off. "Draco that's low even for you. I know you want it really badly but you shouldn't lie about your dad like that" He said as he looked me up and down with a disgusted look on his face. "No listen to me i'm not lying you can read the letter my mum just sent me. He needs that serum" I begged. "Draco can you stop this, I don't wanna read a silly letter. I bet you just want that potion for yourself to sell for more, you've always been a selfish prick" He scoffed.

"Nott how about 50 million. I need that serum, my mum won't be able to handle my dad's death. Come on don't pick money over your friend" I said as I stared into his eyes. "Cut the bullshit Draco, last time I checked you hated your dad anyway so why would you pay 50 mill to save the old guys life hm?" He asked as if he was trying to call me out on my 'lie'.

"I don't know what to fucking tell you Theo but I need that serum. I'm doing this for my mum and I may not like the guy but he's still my fucking father" I shouted. "Hey guys whats happening" Blaise said as he saw the tension in the air, "Draco over here has made some shit excuse about his dad dying so I can give him this serum thing." Theo said and before I could correct him Blaise spoke up. "What no he's not lying my mum spoke with Cissy when she visited us a couple days ago" he explained. "Oh fuck off Zabini of course you'd lie to save Draco's ass. I bet you two wanna share the potion. I've had enough of you lot, i'll speak to you when you gain some sense" Theo said as he stormed towards the door.

Theo's POV

"Theo I don't know what to fucking say but please I need it" Draco said with watery eyes. This bitch is really putting on a full performance. "Draco i've always known you were a shitty person but lying about a persons death for your own benefit is the shittiest thing you've ever done. You know my mum died and I bet that's why you're saying your father is gonna die. For sympathy right? Do you know what fuck you Blaise, fuck you Draco and fuck your 'dying' father." I said as I slammed the door shut.

I know that was a horrible thing to say but he just really pissed me off. I'll talk to him next week when we both calm down a little.