Cho

2002

Draco's POV

I woke up to Gia shaking me vigorously, "i'm up i'm up damn Gia what happened" I said as I rubbed my eyes to wake me up more. "We have to go and see Astoria today go and get ready" she said as she nervously walked away.

Today will be the first day i've seen them since my fight with Theo, I blocked them on everything and removed the floo network in our home so they couldn't just floo here. I'm guessing the Diggorys accepted Theo's invitation since they were the only ones that stayed in contact with the Nott's which meant i'd have to see Cho as well.

I went to my walk in wardrobe and started looking around. After around 20 minutes of searching I settled for a black turtleneck and plain black trousers, next I went to the bathroom to sort out my hair. After that was done I went to the kids room to see if Gia was there with them, when I saw she wasn't i headed downstairs to the main living area. She was there feeding Theo whilst Rora was feeding herself, it looked like they were eating jam and buttered toast so I went to the kitchen to make myself the same.

"Draco i'm scared to see Astoria" Gia said as she walked behind me into the kitchen. "I mean what if she really does die, we were best friends for 10 years and then we were just strangers" She said quietly. "I think you've forgotten why we fell out of contact with the Nott's" I said as I turned around to face her.  "No no i haven't forgot I just well I just don't think it's fair ya know?" She said as she broke eye contact with me, "Do you know what's not fucking fair Gia, my dad is dead because of him and my mum has been permanently hospitalised. The poor woman can't handle anymore heartbreak. Now if you'll excuse me I need to text Blaise" I said as I stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind me.

Blaise
08:36

Me: Hey

Blaise: What's up?

Me: are you taking your kids
with you?

Blaise: i only have one kid mate
but yes Atlas is coming

Me: How's Luna feeling

Blaise: she's a bit worried but
other than that she's normal
Blaise: how about G?

Me: Gia said it's unfair that we
stopped talking to Astoria
Me: she even tried to get me to
forgive Cho the other day

Blaise: I agree with her on the Cho thing
Blaise: she was just trying to help

Me: I'm kinda willing to forgive
Cho now but idk

~flashback~
2000
March 11th

Cho
14:27

Me: Hey Cho i have a question

Cho: hey Draco what's up

Me: I was just wondering what
the earliest age i can sign my
kids up for tutoring at your
company?

Cho: Draco they're not even 5 can
they even talk?

Me: of course they can

Cho: oh

Me: Okay well if they're too
young to be tutored do you at least
have a book i can buy
Me: like spells for babies or
something