Chapter 13

"How are you?" Harry asks cuddling me closer, caressing my side with the bruise.

"I'm fine." I mumble, tucking myself further into his neck. The truth is I'm not fine. Harry and the boys have been acting all weird since I went for my run and I don't know why! It's frustrating me. They are always looking over their shoulders as if looking for someone and, to be frank, it's starting to piss me off not knowing.

"Good." He sighs pecking my forehead before getting comfortable again. We lay there in silence for a while and I'm pretty sure Harry thinks I'm asleep but oh well. Harry's phone rings breaking me out of my thoughts. He sits up and scans my face before answering his phone.

"Ed, have you found him yet?" He asks shakily, he sounds nervous. What's happened? This is so infuriating.

"Fuck! Okay, I want you to go back out with Liam and Zayn. You can take more people just no more than five. I want Niall to stay at home so he can look after Lou." Harry orders. Okay, what? What have I got to do with all of this? Harry shifts behind me, before a hand lightly starts to scratch my hair, making me shift closer to him subconsciously.

"Right, just keep me updated Ed, I'll be home soon." He sighs before hanging up the phone. I pretend to stir and slowly blink my eyes open.

"Sorry love didn't mean to wake you." He lays back down properly like before and moves me so were face to face.

"Hi." I giggle, blushing a little at the closeness.

"Hi." He whispers back with a fond smile.

"I love you." I sigh happily, causing him to grin with dimples. Deciding to annoy him, I poke one of his dimples, causing him to grab ahold of my wrist and playfully bite my finger making me gasp.

"Harry, that hurt kiss it better." I exclaim pouting as he gives me a smirk. He brings my finger back to his mouth and kisses it repeatedly.

"I'm sorry I hurt your precious finger princess." He says dramatically, making me roll my eyes at his antics. I shove him off me about to get up before he pulls me back down and rolls on top of me, pinning me underneath him. I blush bright red as I realise the position we are in.

"You are so beautiful." He says, staring at me with fondness shining through his eyes. I turn away from him slightly, causing him to release my wrists and caress my face. He leans down and kisses me softly, both of our eyes slipping shut. "And I love you too." He murmurs, giving me a sweet eskimo kiss. He carefully roles us over again so that my head rests back on his chest.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask drawing an imaginary shape into Harry's hipbone.

"How about we watch a movie?" He asks while running his fingers gently through my hair.

"As long as we watch the notebook." I say trying to give him my best puppy dog eyes, causing him to roll his eyes fondly.

"Fine, but what is it about?" He asks shifting slightly towards the headboard.

"Are you actually telling me you've never seen the notebook?" I ask slowly, lifting myself up from his chest.

"Yup, I don't watch loads of sappy movies, unlike someone." He says bopping my nose with his finger, causing me to scrunch my nose up.

"Then that's definitely what we're watching." I claim standing up and swaying my hips as I walk over to the DVD stack. I bend down and put the notebook in the DVD player. I glance over my shoulder at Harry, to see him biting his lip softly, eyes fixed on my bum. A blush creeps it's way onto my cheeks as he continues to stare.

"Like what you see?" I giggle, a smirk graces it's way onto his lips as he nods his head. I press play before walking back over to him and plopping myself down onto his lap. He wraps his arms loosely around my waist, while covering us with a fluffy blanket and leans back getting comfy.