Epilogue

Trigger Warning, mentions of being sick but nothing to graphic, and slight mention of eating disorder (relapse briefly). If easily triggered please don't read!

So this is the end my lovelies! I promised to complete this Fic and I have! I hope you enjoyed reading it, it's been my baby for about 4 years haha.

This is shortish but it's an epilogue so.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the last chapter my lovelies! Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A month later):

Tears stream down my face, as I empty my stomach into the toilet, for the umpteenth time this week.

Thankfully, I've been able to hide me being sick from Harry since he's been so busy with pack matters these last couple of weeks.

I sigh as I shakily stand up, feeling light-headed, I slowly make my way over to the sink and quickly clean my teeth, to get rid of the disgusting taste.

I look at my reflection in the mirror, my skin is extremely pale, dark bags under my eyes. My cheeks have puffed out within the last month since Harry and I have mated. I know I haven't gained a massive amount of weight, but I can still see the small changes.

Specifically, with how much my hips have widened, which Harry absolutely loves. He never fails to pepper them with kisses and leave love bites, whenever we make love. I roll my eyes at my reflection and go to leave the bathroom.

I open the door but jump in shock, not expecting to see Niall sitting on the bed, sporting a concentrated look.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I ask shakily, my heart thudding in my chest.

"What were you doing in there?" He asks ignoring my question. He gives me a look that says not to lie to him.

I bite my lip nervously moving my gaze to the floor.

"Um nothing?" I respond, but it comes out as more of a question.

"Louis." He says sternly.

"I'm fine Niall." I snap defensively, not wanting him to go and tell Harry.

"Fine." He exclaims standing up and making his way towards the door. "I'll just go tell Harry that you've been sick every day for the last week and a half." He states, a frown placed on his forehead.

"Niall wait!" I shout in panic, my heart thudding in my chest. "It's not what you think it is!" I exclaim. "I think I've got a stomach bug, or my stomach isn't agreeing with the new food James has put on my plan." I sigh, tears gathering in my eyes. "I'm not making myself sick Ni, I promise." I mutter tearfully. His expression crumbles and I see him move away from the door and back towards me. He pulls me into a hug and squeezes me gently.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. We're just worried about you that's all. I think everyone's frightened you're going to relapse again." He squeezes me gently again. "You've been doing so well." He says softly, causing me to sniffle.

"Please don't tell H, he'll only get more stressed out. He's got enough going on already, I'll get over it in a couple of days." I plead, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He sighs. "But if it doesn't go within a week then I'll be telling him okay. And I want you to come to me when you've been sick so that I can keep an eye on you okay." He says firmly. I nod my head in agreement, knowing it's the only way to prevent him from going to tell my alpha. "Good. C'mon, let's go for a walk in our wolf forms." He mumbles distractedly as he leaves the room, me following behind quickly.