Chapter 11

I snuggle closer to the warmth that's surrounding me. Harry mumbles something in his sleep, as his arms tighten around me protectively.

Last night was beyond amazing. I've finally gotten to know the true alpha that is Harry. He may seem like a big strong, dominant alpha around other people, but once you get to know the real him he's like a little puppy. He's so sweet and kind and protective, and I know that should annoy me, but it just comforts me knowing he cares.

I pull my face away from the crook of his neck and stare at his flawless face. His chiseled jaw, his pale yet somehow tanned skin, his gorgeous mop of curly hair which I just love to curl and twist around my finger while we kiss. Then theirs my favourite part. His breathtaking emerald green eyes, always managing to make me feel like time stops whenever we gaze lovingly at each other.

"I can see your enjoying the view." He murmurs groggily, eyes still closed but a fond smile making it's way on to his face.

"Yes I am actually." I reply sassily, trying to stop the blush that creeping it's way on to my cheeks, from being caught staring at this perfect man.

"Well I see someone's feeling cheeky this morning." He says blinking his eyes open as he stares at me, smile turning in to his famous smirk. God damn it!

I tuck my face back in to his neck and playfully nip at his jaw, making him chuckle as he kisses my head, holding me tightly.

"Come on princess up you get." He says shifting me of him and on to the bed, making me pout as he rises from the bed.

"Hey don't give me that look, I'm only going to the toilet." He says, leaning down to kiss my pout. He shakes his head fondly as he sees me snuggle in to the warm spot he just left. My eyes start to droop again, fluttering shut as I watch Harry's retreating figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm awoken for the second time that day by arms, securely wrapping around my waist and being pulled in between Harry's legs, so I'm resting against his chest.

"Harry what are you doing? " I mumble sleepy, trying to fall back asleep.

"Up now baby. I'm making sure you eat your breakfast before I have to drop you back home, your mother has something planed for you today." I blink my eyes open, staring confusedly at him.

"How'd you know?" I ask completely ignoring his comment on eating breakfast. How can Harry ever want to mate with me, when I'm so fat?

"Your mum called earlier while I was making us breakfast. Now come on sit up princess." He says, sitting against the headboard properly, pulling me back slightly to get comfy again. He picked up the tray and rested it against my folded legs.

On the tray was an alignment of two orange juice glasses, three pieces of toast with butter, and a plain yogurt with granola in a bowl next to it. How does he expect me to eat this! Bread has 119 calories per slice, orange juice has 42 calories in every glass and yogurt and granola has got to be at least 200 calories together! If I eat all of this, then I'll just blow up my set diet of only eating 300 calories a day. I can't do this.

"Harry I'm not really that hungry." I mutter quietly. Please don't make me eat this, please don't. At that exact moment, my tummy decides to grumble loudly causing Harry to frown.

"That's nonsense Lou, you hardly ate anything yesterday, you ate a few slices of apple and some strawberries, you must be hungry." He says sternly, suddenly his face changes from sad to determined and I know what's about to happen.

Harry picks up half a slice of toast and brings it to my lips. I open my lips slowly biting in to it so a piece falls in to my mouth. He makes sure I swallow it all, before bringing it back to my mouth again, repeating the process until a whole half of the toast is gone.