Chapter 15

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you so quiet today?" Harry whispers quietly in my ear, holding me tighter against his chest.

"Nothing I'm fine." I mumble, looking around the darkroom to make sure none of the other boys are listening.

"I know your lying to me love." Harry says gently, rubbing his thumb back and forth on my hip soothingly. I sigh heavily but don't reply to him.

It's been a week since what I planned to do, and so far I have no idea how I'm going to leave them. Harry practically hasn't left my side and if he does, one of the other boys is always with me. It's as if they know something is up and this frightens me because that means they'll still be in danger.

"I'm going to go to bed H." I say standing up once the movie has finished.

"I'll be up in a bit okay?" His eyebrows furrow as I give him a small peck on the cheek. I murmur an okay, before saying goodnight to the other boys as I leave the room.

I hear the boys talking and I know it's about me. Feeling guilty I walk to the bathroom and clean my teeth. I pull on one of Harry's sweater as I get into bed. As I pull the duvet over me I finally let the first couple of tears fall. This is all my fault, I've wasted too much time already, I know my father is planning his stupid attack on Harry.

Before I realise it, I'm full-on sobbing into the pillow. If Harry gets hurt I'm never going to forgive myself, I'm so scared. I'm scared of Harry getting hurt, the boys getting hurt, my family getting hurt. I can't do this anymore I need to leave.

I don't know how long it's been when Harry comes into the room. I hear him sigh heavily as he pulls the blanket up and slides in behind me.

"I know you are awake love." Harry whispers, wrapping his arm around my waist, gently pulling me until I'm resting against his chest. "What's wrong Lou? I don't like seeing you sad. What's happened? You know you can trust me love." He says sadly turning me over so that we're face to face. His frown deepens and I know he can see that I've been crying. "Please tell me." He whispers brokenly, causing me to start crying again. "Oh, Lou." He mutters sadly wiping the tears away.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry I wish I could but I just can't." I sob loudly, body shaking as Harry tries to comfort me.

"What? Why can't you tell me?" He asks worriedly.

"I just can't, I'm so sorry Harry." I cry fisting his shirt tightly.

"Sh baby sh, calm down for me love. There we go deep breaths in and out princess." Harry says running a hand up and down my back gently, as I try to control my breathing.

After another five minutes, I finally get my breathing under control again. I lift myself up of his chest and try to shuffle away from him.

"I'm sorry." I murmur croakily, rubbing at the remaining tears on my face.

"Hey, you've got nothing to apologise for love, you've done nothing wrong." He says firmly, winding his arms around my waist again before placing me back in between his legs. "I don't know what's happened to make you cry so hysterically, but I want to let you know that I love you with all my heart princess and that I'm never ever going to let something bad happen to you." He states planting a kiss on top of my head as I curl into him more.

"I love you too." I respond, placing a small kiss on his chest. He won't love me after this I just know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Harry, Zayn and Liam all have to go to a meeting today so it's just me and you bud." Niall claims, smiling widely at me, swinging an arm around my shoulders as I walk into the kitchen.