Chapter 17

Trigger warning, there is violence, blood and stabbing mentioned in this chapter, if easily triggered please do not read!

Hope you guys like the new chapter, I'll update chapter 18 soon.

Anyways, Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're doing everything we can H. Please calm down." Zayn sighs irritably, rubbing his forehead at the headache he's getting.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM WHEN MY MATE IS OUT THERE IN DANGER." I roar, causing the majority of the people in the room to cower away from me, apart from Liam who's staring at me with wide eyes. "What?" I ask giving him a hard glare.

"Mate?" He says softly, making Niall and Zayn look my way as I look to the floor realising what I just said.I shrug my shoulders as a response. "Harry." He says more sternly, walking towards me.

"He's my mate okay. I know he is. I love him and he loves me." I say hoarsely, watching the remaining people in the room leave.

"Does he know how you feel?" He asks, resting a hand on my shoulder and giving me a reassuring squeeze.

"No. I wanted to wait until he was better with his anorexia and self harm." I whisper, tears springing to my eyes. "Why did he run away for god sake. Why didn't he come to me?" I ask angrily, knuckles turning white at how tight I'm gripping the table.

"Wait guys stop for a minute, Louis always comes to one of us when something has upset him, right?" Niall's asks, looking at us before continuing. "And his note said not to come after him for our own safety right?" I nod my head, unsure of what he's saying. "Guys isn't it obvious!? Someone has threatened Louis that if he doesn't leave, they'll hurt us." Niall exclaims, running his fingers through his blond hair in frustration.

"Shit that means it's either Jason or his dad that has threatened him." I spit out. This isn't good Jason will only use him to breed more omegas, fuck. "We need to find him guys." I cry out.

"H, you need to calm down if we have any hope on finding Louis." Zayn says sternly. "When did Louis start acting secluded?" He asks, biting his lip as he frowns.

"That lunchtime in school." Niall mumbles quietly, tears forming in his eyes.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Don't you guys remember!?" He exclaims. "That one lunchtime when he was late, he came up to the table looking really pale and you pulled him onto your lap and he refused to eat?" He says more confidently. "Something must of happened in school."

"Fuck." I mutter, I knew something was wrong that lunchtime. "Liam can you hack into the school security cameras?" I ask desperately.

"Already on it." He mutters, opening his laptop. There's a soft knock on the door before my mum and Louis' mum walk in, both wearing crestfallen expressions. Jay sits down on one of the empty sofas, while my mum walks over to me, placing a delicate hand on my shoulder in a form of comfort.

"Any news?" She asks softly, giving me a concerned look.

"Well we think he was threatened." I croak out, causing my mother to wrap her arms around me, while I cry softly into her shoulder.

"What? By who?" She asks, running a hand up and down my back. I was about to reply, but Liam cuts me off looking furious, while Niall looks pale again.

"It's his dad." He spits out.

~

Louis' POV: