Chapter 26

Warning this chapter contains smut, and references to body image issues (kinda).

I suck as a writer I know I'm sorry my lovelies for leaving you all hanging.

I apologise for not updating but I must of rewritten this chapter about ten times and life got in the way, but who knew smut could be so hard to write haha. I'm sorry in advance if the smut is awful please don't hate me!

You'll be pleased to know there is only one last chapter and an epilogue so you'll finally getting your ending haha!

PS. The pic is mine from Harry's concert on the 29th October, it's crap I know but it's the most I saw of him the whole concert haha. I'm 5 ft 1 so the only thing I saw of him was his quiff. He was amazing though <3.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating for ages but here is a new chapter for you and I hope you lovelies like it! Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings signalling the end of the school day. We make our way out of the classroom quickly, anticipation building up in my stomach for mine and Harry's date night tonight.

"Hi little one." Harry says softly, slinging an arm around my shoulders and pecking my forehead as he joins the rest of the group.

"Hi." I mutter back bashfully, my cheeks turning a shade of pink as I hear Niall cooing at us in the background. Harry ignores him.

"You excited for tonight?" He grins toothily down at me, my blush deepens at his attention and I can't stop the butterflies that erupt in my stomach at his beautiful smile.

"Yes!" I squeak out, hiding my face in his chest, as I hear everyone else begin to coo at the two of us.

"C'mon princess, the sooner we get home the sooner we can go out on our date." He says, completely ignoring everyone else. He gently pushes me along to his car and helps to lift me in.

My cheeks flush as I realise I'm too short. As if sensing my thoughts he squeezes my hip gently, before closing the door and walking over to the driver's side. Niall and Liam pile into the car just as Harry starts the engine.

"Do you guys know what you have to do tonight?" Harry asks the boys as he pulls out of the school car park. I bite my lip and tune out their conversation. My legs squeeze tightly together, as if to prevent my arousal being obvious.

I can't help myself, Harry just looks so hot doing the most simplest of stuff. His arm muscles bulge as he turns the wheel. My teeth begin to break the skin on my lip causing me to taste blood, this being the only way to prevent the whimper from escaping my lips.

Harry looks over at me as we pull up to gates to the pack house, his eyes dark as he takes in my flushed state. I stare coyly at him from underneath my eyelashes, my thighs squeeze together again causing his nostrils to flare.

"Jeez guys you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife!" Niall exclaims, immediately silenced by a warning growl unwillingly being released by Harry. My hole begins to clench and unclench at his display of possessiveness. I hear a thump from the backseat and I know Liam has hit Niall to prevent him from angering the Alpha more.

Hmm my Alpha. My alpha and his lovely big knot.

I hear two car doors slam shut and I feel Harry's intense stare burning holes in my side. I release a whimper as the smell of his arousal fills the car. He begins to growl and surges forward, pulling me in by the back of my neck and forcing his way into my mouth. My arms make their way around his neck and I cling on to him as the kiss begins to get more heated.