Chapter 4

Beep! Beep!

What? What the fuck is that beeping noise?

Beep! Beep!

I groan loudly as my eyes flutter open. I look at my dresser to find my phone flashing. Confusedly I grab my phone from the charger. As I look at my lock screen I see four messages from an unknown number.

+44 7653379020 10:30 am

Hiyaa Louu

+44 7653379020 10:36 am

Louisssssss

+44 7653379020 10:40 am

Lou, it's Niall !!

+44 7653379020 10:42 am

Louis are u even awake ?

To Niall:

For starters how did you get my number and secondly, yes I'm awake now because of someone

From Niall:

I have my ways ;) hahaha I apologise for waking u up, anyways u wanna come over later ?

Instead of replying I just stare at my phone. Why is he being friendly to me?

From Niall:

U don't have too, but I'm boreddddd. Harry and Zayn have gone 2 an alpha meeting and Liam's gone shopping !! I'm lonelyyyy

I can't help but chuckle at his text. I might as well go. It will be better than staying at home.

To Niall:

Fine, what timee?

From Niall:

Yaay ! I'll pick u up at half eleven !

I look at my clock and groan. I've got half an hour to get ready. I shakily make my way out of my bed, only pausing a few times to stop the dizziness. I pull out my black skinny jeans and a purple jumper from my drawer and head towards the bathroom. Before I change I look at myself in the mirror. My skin is so pale and my eyes are a mixture of red from all the crying and purple from the lack of sleep. I can't go out like this. I open the drawer underneath to find the foundation I keep hidden there. I hate having to lie behind my mums back, but it's what's best for her. She works too hard already, she doesn't need the extra stress off me. As I finish off applying the make up underneath my eyes, I grab my clothes and put them on, avoiding all eye contact with my body in the mirror. Just as I finish cleaning my teeth, I hear a car pull up on the driveway. Grabbing my phone I make my way downstairs.

"Louis where are you going?" She asks walking into the hall in her pyjamas with a cup of tea in her hand.

"Um, I'm going out with my friend for a bit." Even after the events of yesterday, I can't hold a grudge against her. She frowns but nods her head.

"Look Louis about last nigh-"

"No mum it's fine, I had it coming, I was rude and I'm sorry." She sighs and shakes her head sadly.

"No bub, you did nothing wrong. You were right. Lottie saw what he did to you in the hall. He's gone Lou and he's not coming back." Thank fuck for that. I walk over to her and pull her into a gentle hug.

"Thank you, I love you, mum." I kiss her cheek as I pull away. I watch as a bright smile appeared on her face.

"Love you to bub. Be back by 8 you've got school tomorrow." She wiggles her finger at me and laughs when she walks away. I shake my head in amusement. It's weird how some people act so differently when they are in certain circumstances. I open the front door to see Niall bobbing his head and singing along to the radio. I open the car door startling him, making him scream in shock.

Breathe Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें