Chapter 25

So this is kinda like a filler chapter for you guys, but hey at least I'm updating! Haha

Anyways I hope you lovelies like the new chapter. Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis!" Gemma squeals, when she sees me walk into the living room. She saunters over to me and squeezes me into a tight hug.

I blush a light pink as everyone looks over at us with soft smiles on their faces. "Hi Gems." I mutter shyly, wrapping my arms loosely around her.

"It seems like we haven't seen each other in ages!" She pouts beginning to tug me over towards the sofa.

"Sorry." I apologise feeling guilty, I look down at my hands ashamed for neglecting everyone.

Guess I'm gonna have to get use to having so much attention on me.

"There's no need to be so shy." She says, softly nudging my shoulder as we move to sit down on the sofa. "So how've you been?" She asks softly.

I shrug my shoulders as a response, looking nervously at my lap.

"Hey it's alright Lou. I don't know what happened, but I've got to say I've never seen Harry look so pissed before." She says sincerely, staring at the direction of the kitchen, before her gaze returns to me.

"Really?" I ask quietly, running my hands through my fringe nervously.

"Lou he really cares for you. I know my baby bro and I know whatever happened this week, he won't let happen again." She pats my knee gently, as a few members of the pack settle down on the other sofas.

"I know." I mutter shyly, giving her a small smile as the conversation ends.

"Lou baby, can you come here a minute." Harry calls from the kitchen.

Gemma winks as I get up, causing my cheeks to flush pink.

I walk in to the kitchen to see my mum having a cup of tea with Harry, a serious expression on both of their faces. Harry looks up and sends me a bright eyed smile.

Oh shit what if he's already told her. I feel my stomach twist in knots at the thought.

As I cautiously walk over and sit down on a stool, he gently pushes a cup of tea my way. I thank him quietly not wanting to disturb them.

"Louis hun." My mum starts, setting a hand on my thigh reassuringly. Her eyes flicker to Harry before focusing on me. "Harry told me those boys have still been bothering you in school. Why didn't you tell anyone?" She scolds, frowning down at me.

"I-I didn't want t-to bother anyone. M'sorry mum." I stutter, tears brimming my eyes at my foolishness.

Why do they act like they care?

"Hey shush hun, there's no need to cry. It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I just wish you told someone." She says softly, getting up off the stool she wraps her arms around me and gently cradles me in her arms.

"M'sorry." I mutter again, trying to keep my tears at bay.

Harry sensing my distress, clears his throat causing my mum to untangle herself from me.

"I just want to reassure you Jay, I've personally dealt with the matter and I promise I won't let it happen again." He says softly, but by the tell-tale clench of his jaw, I know he's still angry.

"Thank you Harry, for everything."

Harry just smiles in response, keeping a loving gaze on me instead.