Chapter 19

Hello my lovelies, I know this is shorter than usual but its my  birthday so i decided to update early!

Anyways hope you guys like the new chapter. Enjoy! :) X

PS. Who wants smut in the next chapter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV:

"Harry." I croak out quietly, wincing as the light momentarily blinds me. I look around quickly and take in my surroundings. Fuck, I'm in hospital. "Harry." I speak out again, heart racing as I don't see him in the room. I hear the heart monitor begin to pick up and suddenly loud alarms start to go off in the room. But I ignore it, as I try to pull the wires out of my arms, causing me to cry out as I realise one of them is a feeding tube. Multiple nurses and doctors come rushing into the room, trying to pin my arms down to the bed.

"LET ME GO." I shout, breath picking up as I thrash against them. "HARRY!" I scream, tears steadily flowing down my cheeks as they successfully put the iv tube back in.

"Mr Tomlinson we need you to calm down." A blonde headed nurse says softly.

"I WANT HARRY." I cry out, bottom lip wobbling.

"His inner omega is under distress, someone go and find his alpha." The doctor orders at a nurse, she quickly nods her head and scurries out the room. Moments after the door bangs open against the wall and in comes a panicked looking Harry.

"Harry." I cry out once I see him, trying to get up again only to be stopped by more hands pressing me down. He walks over to me and quickly takes over another nurses position. He runs his hands gently through my hair and leaves small pecks on my forehead, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, to help calm me.

"Shh princess, it's okay your alpha is here for you darling. It's okay I'm never going to let you out of my sight again lovely. You're okay, you're safe now. So glad you're back in my arms, I've missed you so much." He coos down at me, nosing against the bond spot.

"You don't hate me." I whimper out pathetically, whining as he presses a kiss to the bond spot.

"Of course not baby, how could I ever hate you? You're so perfect, always so good for me. I'm not angry darling. I understand what you did baby boy. You tried to protect me and the ones you love, you're so brave darling, I love you so much." He says softly, his words soothing me. I stop struggling against the doctors and focus instead on the soft touches from my Harry. My alpha.

"Mr Styles, we advise for you to stay in the room with him. His inner omega has already been in distress from the trauma he's gone through, without him having his alpha around constantly, his psychological state will only worsen." I hear the doctor say to Harry, Harry responds but I don't focus on what they're saying, instead focusing on the delicious musky scent that is Harry.

I feel the bed dip beside me and I'm suddenly engulfed by two strong arms, pulling me back against a hard chest. My eyes flutter open, head resting on Harry's chest as I stare sleepily at him.

"Hey baby." He mutters softly, pecking me on the lips.

"I'm so sorry H." Tears forming in my eyes as I watch him frown.

"Hey none of that darling. Yes you should of come to us as soon as someone threatened you. Actually baby, who did threaten you?" He asks softly intwining our fingers.

"My dad." I whisper. I hear his sharp intake of breathe but continue. "He um, came into school one lunch time, he was wearing a janitors clothing and he threatened me that it was only the beginning and he'll hurt everyone I love. He even mentioned my sisters." His arms tighten around me, causing me to wince as he puts pressure on one of my bruises.