Chapter 20

Warning there is smut in this chapter.

So I've updated at last :) I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to.

Anyways, hope you guys like the new chapter! Enjoy my lovelies! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shh, be quiet." I hear someone whisper harshly. I whimper and curl up into the strong chest that I'm pressed against, the comforting smell of Harry invading my senses. "See now look what you've done!" The same voice hisses, pulling me closer.

I blink my eyes opens, looking up at Harry as he glares at someone across the room. I bring my fist to my face and rub the sleep from my eyes, causing Harry to look down at me from the movement. His face sets into a frown as he stares at me in concern. "Are you alright princess?" He asks, brushing a strand of hair away from my eye.

"Yeah I'm fine." I whisper sleepily.

"Do you want to get more sleep?" He asks in concern.

"Harry stop, you're acting like a mother hen." Niall cackles from the other side of the room, making me realise it was him earlier who Harry was telling off. I giggle softly as the frown deepens on his face and he pouts as he hears my giggle.

"Sorry for worrying about my omega." He mutters. I reach up with one hand and reach the nape of his neck and pull him down to my level. Kissing him softly. He sighs as we pull apart and presses a lingering kiss to the corner of my mouth before sitting back up on the sofa, shifting me so that my head is resting in the crook of his next instead of laying on the pillows.

"What's the time?" I ask, pressing soft kisses to his sharp jawline.

"About six-thirty I think. Which reminds me your mum wants to see you and you have to eat." He says softly, standing up from the sofa, making me squeak and cling to him like a koala bear as he carries me into the kitchen.

"What is it with you today carrying me?" I giggle loudly, catching the attention of my mum and Harry's mum.

"Cause I want to okay." He smirks down at me as I blush under the stare of our mothers.

"Louis." My mum says, tears forming in her eyes, as she walks over to us. Harry sets me down on the floor, him and his mum leaving to give us some privacy. "Thank god you're okay." She whispers as she pulls me into a tight hug. "How could you be so stupid Louis! You should have come to one of us." She scolds but doesn't pull away. I feel ashamed now thinking about it, but I just couldn't put them in danger. I just couldn't.

"I'm sorry mum, I know I should of said something but he threatened me. Said he'd hurt the girls and anyone I love if I said a word." I mutter, my bottom lip trembling as I have flashbacks from my past. I hear my mum repeating my name over and over again, but it sounds like I'm under water. I'm shaking and I hear my mum calling someone else.

Suddenly I'm let go and engulfed by another set of arms, pulling me into a chest. "Breathe Lou breathe." Harry whispers into my ear, my breathing slows down as he comforts me.

"What just happened?" I ask confusedly as I pull away from his chest, his arm doesn't leave my waist, as I look at my mum who looks like she's seen a ghost.

"It's what Dr Willow warned me about, she said I'm not allowed to leave your side until your inner omega has healed baby." He says, explaining to both me and my mum. "I shouldn't have left you I'm sorry, I was only waiting by the door baby." He whispers into my ear, pressing a kiss to my forehead as he pulls back.

"Sorry Jay. I should of explained what the doctor said. I'll tell you both ones this little one has had something to eat." He apologises. My mum nods her head and kisses me on the forehead, whispering she loves me and is glad that I am safe as she walks out the room, Anne following behind after her.