Chapter 16

Okay so this is a short chapter, but the next chapter is where drama happens so I wanted to post this. Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shiver violently as I curl into a smaller ball. Trying to protect myself from the harsh wind, that's whirling around me. What have I done? Harry's going to be so devastated to wake up on his own. Just to find a stupid letter which explains nothing of my sudden disappearance.

'I'll hurt everyone you've ever loved.'

'This is only the beginning.'

I sob loudly as I recall my father's harsh words. Why can't he leave me alone? I just want to be happy. But it's as if I'm not allowed to. I want to go back home, to Harry, to my family and friends. They're all going to hate me though if I ever do return home.

My vision starts to blur as I see two large figures coming towards me.

"Found him." I hear one of them snigger before I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"Louis love." I call out, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as I hear no water running from the bathroom.

"Lou?" I call out louder, standing up I pick a pair of joggers and a shirt from the floor before putting them on. "Princess where are you?" I ask, opening the bathroom door just to find it empty.

Okay, Harry calm down. Everything is fine, he's probably downstairs.
I make my way downstairs towards the living room to only find that empty as well.

"Louis!" I shout loudly, causing my mum and Louis' mum to walk out of the kitchen. Cups of tea in their hands, as they stare at me with confusion written all over their face.

"Harry, what's wrong?" My mum asks, coming towards me as I start to pace around the living room.

"Louis isn't in the kitchen is he?" I ask nervously.

"No love, I haven't seen him since last night." My mum answers softly, both of them staring at me with concern. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"God damn it. Where's Niall?"

"Probably still in bed. Harry, what's going on ?" She questions frowning.

"Louis is missing." I say leaving the room without another word, as I hear both mums gasp. I stomp down the stairs and head towards Niall's room. I push open the door, causing it to crash against the wall loudly.

"Harry wh-" Niall mumbles sleepily before I cut him off.

"Have you seen Louis?" I demand, feeling my heart drop as he shakes his head unsurely. "FUCK!" I shout punching the closest thing to me, which just so happens to be the wall.

"Harry mate what's wrong?" Liam questions, pulling a shirt on and throwing one to Niall.

"Louis is missing." I cry out, tears gathering in my eyes.

"H are you sure? He could have just gone out for a run? You know how he is." Niall says softly yet cautiously.

"Can you smell his scent anywhere!" I shout causing the pair to flinch. "Even if he has gone for a run, his scent should still be lingering." I breathe heavily as I watch their faces turn pale.

"Fuck okay H, calm down. We'll gather a group of people and go out and search for him, just stay calm okay?" Liam says sternly, walking up to me and placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I nod my head but don't say a word, trying to control my breathing. How could I fucking let this happen? How did I not realise he was taken? "Go and get some shoes on and we'll meet you in the living room." Without another word, I storm my way back to my bedroom and pull on a beat-up pair of converse, before something white catches in the corner of my eye. Curiously I make my way towards the folded note on the dresser, only to realise it's Louis' handwriting.

I pick it up with shaky hands as I unfold the note slowly. My breath catches in my throat as I read over the note.

Harry,

Please don't come after me, it's for your own safety.

I love you, Harry, never forget that. Love from your Lou. X

An animalistic growl rips out of my throat as I realise Louis has put himself in danger. I breathe heavily, walking back down the stairs. Knuckles turning white with the tight grip I have on the piece of paper.

I thrust it in Liam's face and watch his face turn a pale colour, fury burning through his eyes.

"We'll do whatever it takes, even if it means bloodshed." I spit out.