chapter 1: how it started

Jungkook was staring at his hidden childhood crush and dazed off for a moment....he was lost when Rose came and shouted near his ears....

" checkin her out wowwwww.....againnn??!!"she said being tired...

"seriously man whats wrong with you its been a whole fuckin year now .....gonna be out of this high school in the next three weeks now ...whats wrong with you" Taehyung said this in one breath....

"Nah leave me alone " Jungkook spoke....
He got up from the canteen and was hurrying to leave and then in hurry he walked faster and suddenly bumped into someone....
" what the fuck is wrong with ....cant see with those four eyes of yours ?!" She shouted
..... Nayeon looked at them and a giggle left her mouth " I- i am so -sorry" he said with hesitation "i was in a hurry
...i an so sorry" he left without looking ...

....

"Whats wrong with that nerd....why was he stammering... god....who was he again i have never seen him before"

"How will you ...you barely come to see us... " Jennie said in a sassy tone....
"Fuck you bitch, shut up"

"Shes kinda right you know" said Jimin from behind.

"Ya whatever..." but then her expresson changed from disgust to cheerful...

Seeing that both of them said with disgust "and there she goes again "

"Sometimes i wonder whether she comes here for us or him "

"Hey YN"  said Bambam .... "whats up?"

"Ya i am fine ...what about you?"she replied in a innocent tone which left the other two in shock ...

They talked a bit and then said goodbye...

Then they headed home.

"I am fine what about you" Jennie mimiced ...

"I am fine two " so did Jimim...
Yn glared at them....

..

After three months...

"Yayyyy " the three of them hugged each other "we got in the samee college " Jimin , Jimin , Yn ...said in unison.
.

.
.
"Yesss i got in the same college too" said Taehyung in the con call with Jungkook and Rose...
"Guess his dream is coming true Nayeon in the same colledge too isnt it" Taehyung said ....taunting Kook..

He giggled shyly...

.

.

.