chapter 28

Jungkook stood there speechless.
"Doctor, you said due to drug overdose, she was with me last night; there's no way she could be the owner of this phone," he said aggressively.

"Not diagnosed yet, it could be injected drug, excess medicine overdose or some raw drugs."
He remembered those pills ....in front of him . Yesterday, she took a lot...

He fell on his knees with the ghost like face...

He went to his car , he drove to home , he couldn't think what to do , tears stopped falling , and he was expressionless .
He went to the office when a staff member said
"Did you know the project with Miss Fryde's company was called off? it was one of our biggest projects ; I don't know what happened."
Jungkook was shaky ; he was feeling sick , everything he said hit him back

He reached home , and he saw Mrs Gill sitting in the drawing room with those pill cases in her hand....
"What are these?" He asked slowly....
"She said she left having these " she sobbed silently "eight years ago she told me she didnot have any ,she was so well for the next three years , but five years ago suddenly one day i found a pill and confronted her , she said she just took it in case she panicked for the internship....i believed it , these anti depressants often gave her emotional fluctuations and weakened nerve its a hugh dose , her psychiatrist warned me ,about it years ago " she sobbed harder
"she stopped going there , the last day of her session she told to her doctor that she hated being there , she moved on from her life problems , my child , back then she said that there were tons other people out there overcoming and fighting there own problems , she said she was not depressed enough to recieve sessions , she said that there are people suffering more than her , and she wasnt a cry baby" she stopped " i couldnot understand her then , i never understood her , she was cold unlike other children so i always abandoned her , she was her father's little princess  , and she lost him then. Her doctor couldn't catch her lies ,he was also decieved by her strong nature , i , a failed mom told her she was a monster and blamed her for everything, i made her responsible for her dad's death ,i loathed her when i needed someone to blame  , but now i cant even see her."  she broke down . "She needed me then , I abandoned her , no matter what , she never expressed or showed what she felt , no wonder she hid herself so well..." Miss Gill stopped sobbing ..."Jungkook, did you get to see her ? In the hospital, "
"No . They didn't let me. "
When she went out of the house ,he sat down on the floor , 'monster' ,'selfish' , 'abandon' , the words felt like salt in wound .

He laid on the floor , looking at the ceiling ....

...

On call:
??" Hey , at last, you picked it up.
Wait , HOW THE FUCK-
??"Okay, first inform .... about everything
???: YN .... Thank god you are fine . *sobbing*
Yn: Hey, listen, I don't know how my watch and phone fell there , but I am safe.
Jimim: *sobbing * Do you know how much worried I was?
Jennie: Give the damn phone....Yn Where are you and why did you go without your car?
Yn:long story , later. She sadly smiled
Jennie: Jimin informed everyone , but why didn't you mention Kook's name, does he know ?
Yn: doesn't matter....
Jimin: Did something happen again?
Yn : no . Nothing.
Jennie: he thinks you are in a comma .
Yn: Good for him. Anyway I gotta go , it's not my phone , collect my phone for me. I will contact you soon.

...

*flashback*

She was sobbing on the streets at midnight when someone noticed her and pulled back before the truck could run over her . Yn's head felt heavy, and probably she passed out .

The next morning, she heard noises could not figure out where she was . she went downstairs and saw the television ,
"Don't you think you should inform the people who prolly are tensed right now?"

"Youuuu" Yn was speechless
"The cousin I hate the most." she went and slapped her
"Hey." Yn hugged her back.
"What were you doing yesterday. Did you lose your mind that you would have been as good as dead if I wasn't there?"

"I am sorry." Her eyes became steady.
....

Yn told them the whole story and cut the call.
Jimim asap informed Rose that Yn was safe and Tae, too.

Later on, call
Jennie: What exactly happened ?Spill .
Yn:nothi-
Jimin: Did he do something?
Yn: no....i did , i hit him , bruised his whole body, sexually assaulted him , maybe he regretted meeting me forever .....can you both not hate me ....please....*her voice shaky * ....
Jennie:Are you insane?....
Jimin: Hey, you were taking those pills, weren't you...?
Yn: sorry to be the worst friend .....you can be ashamed of me, but please don't leave me.....*she sobbed * I know now why he left me ; I was too toxic for him. He was the best thing that ever happened to me i swear i didnot want to hurt him  , maybe he was too good for someone like me , i didnot want to let him go.......i threatened him with his family , i tortured him ,physically and mentally , ....i should have learnt to let go , but for him it was so damnnn hard?!! I can't start. I didn't think I will- fall again.....i am so sorry.....

She cut the call.
She was wretched inside. Everything hit her all together

....
After getting a good scold and  breakdown session she  they started being comfortable and normal.

"So you have someone?"Yn asked,"so you do have one, damn see your age , you twenty now..."

"Oh yah yah sure , mock me, i will too, you fell for that idiotic nerd when you were eighteen and you are still dragging him, i heard how you shouted his name ,Jungkook, Kookkkkkkk....i would never even think of ending myself .....Either you cut ties with him or else i am killing that mo/#€&#¥@€R" her sister spoke.
She smiled. "Dont get to jail for me. I would probably never see him. Is that fine?"

"That F¿C|《€R made my sis do that shit i am never forgiving him...."

"Its not him. He did nothing wrong to be honest." She looked away

"Hey Jisoo, that's not fair. I am your damned older sis," Yn said, being disgusted

"So that mf hurt you again, you piece of shit still hung on him." Jisoo spoke sarcastically

"Yeye, mock me all you want. I am not hung upon him anymore." she looked aside

"So you get teary over nothing, if I were you, I would beat that bitch up and leave him , hurting my damned sis."

Yn laughed after listening; it was like she was getting deja vu of herself ,
"My sister , indeed , we thought the same." Yn padded her back proudly....

...

Tae and Rose rushed to Jungkook ; they saw him sitting on the floor ...
"Hey, are you ok? Listen, everything is fine; is -" Rose was going to say Kook looked at her...

"I killed her." He spoke."he died for drug overdose ; I saw her take those pills in tons in front of me . I didn't stop her . She needed me when i left her , i called her a whore , slut , a monster , a selfish fuckin jerk , i treated her like a piece of shit....i told her to die , i told her tgat i wished she wasnt even born .......... I told her it's good that her father was dead rather than seeing his own daughter grow into a monster. I told me I regretted meeting her ." He added with his straight face ....

"What?...." Tae and Rose both were speechless .....

"I said her stuffs which no one would want their enemies to hear.........i killed her , she is dead ......for me.....i did that." Alan sat there like a zombie ....