chapter 2

After one month...

Kook was in business department whereas Rose and Tae was in arts and management respectively.....

On the other side Nayeon in medical , Yn in business and Jennie and Jimin in arts and Management respectively....

They were all kinda sad that they were not in the same department . .....

Yn pov

She was fine . A month in colledge passed ...she often went to meet her friends to have lunch or drive them home... one day when she met Nayeon on way.... she had her personal grudges cuz one of her boyfriends ditched her for Yn...

"Such a bitch" she whispered intently so that its loud enough for Yn to be heard....
"Says who" she said without giving a fuckin and totally ignoring her....

When suddenly she reached near the medical lockers.... because that day she had to give some notes from her friend who was a senior to one of the medical freshers....

She waited there when someone suddenly fell on someone and  he got pushed and he lost his balance and some of his americano spilled on Yn's shoulders....she was furious. She immidiately was going to hold his collars and give him a beating when she noticed his expressions...he couldnt look straight into her eyes....he was stammering like a kid  "i did-nt me-mean t-to...she pu-pushed me" he said " i am so so sorry" he added.

She unconciously just stared at him....she couldnt even scold him....
"Hey arent you the one i met in the high school"
she felt wierd ...maybe for the first time in life.....she felt it that way  ....the feeling she herslef was unaware of....

He looked into her eyes slowly  " who-" he asked hesitantly

"The one you bumped with 4 months ago in ur high school " she said coldly

"Ah...sorryy...reall-"

"Do u hv anything else to say except sorry" only when a girl was gonna fall on him loosing her balance when she reversed him and pushed him into the lockers and held that girl from falling....
He stared at her with his pupy eyes then she gave the girl those assignments when she realised she was the one .....  she faced him again...she liked how tensed he was and was avoiding her eyes....

"Are you scared '? "She smirked . . .

"N-no" he replied

She placed her one hand on his one side and used another to hold up his chin to lift his head....

"Such a nerdy head you are" she exclaimed .....

.
.
.