chapter 4

He couldnt move under her control , he couldnt speak as if his voice was controlled by her , he was scared but his heart was just beating crazily ....
Her touch made his heart sway, her breath made him feel good. It dominated him.

"You shud be" ....
Saying that she gave him the clothes
But before he went to change she lightly and slowly moved her hands from his stomach to his chest resting them in his collar are she raised her heels and looked into his eyes
"But you are not allowed to be scared of others ,  remember that" she said with a stern voice....

She slowly slipped her hands down still looking into his eyes and rest them on his butt and moved even closer.
He gathered his courage to open his mouth and spoke in a faint voice without looking into her eyes

"wh-what are you doing? "
She slightly pressed his butt while saying
" dont treat others like this , dont look at them like this , dont be vulnerable in front of others , dont look with these eyes into anyone else's eyes, dont , get it? "
His face was red and so was his body, his heart felt like it would burst in any moment , he couldnt take her stare anymore he replied with a nod because his throat was just too dry to say anything...

She suddenly realised the distance between their faces and quickly exited the washroom ,everyone kind of looked at her since that was boys washroom but the thing she thought about was what she said ,it was like she just said it without knowing ...she was flushed too , she couldnot really control what she felt because she didnot know what it was....

Another day..

"Hey wanna go on a group date..." Jennie said excitedly
"N wats that bitch" Yn replied having her cereals
"Well i would but what about you yn you rejected all the guys and you dont even date anyone , like bro we got ourselves our love of the life " Jimin winked at Jennie...

"Heyyy what the fuck since when yall were dating " Yn said pretending to be angryy.
" so theres this guy in my batch , he is soo cuteee and i kind of liked him and he asked me out the day before yesterday ....i was going to tell you first but then i saw a girl proposing Jimin and he was all shy and acted all coy and babylike which he was not and i recorded it then confronted him and then ended up telling him first and we decided to say that to you together yesterday but u had to go to your family dinner so we basicallyy couldnot "

Then after hearing that Yn glared at him. "AND....!!"

"So heres this girl in management , she once save me from falling from the stairs , i kinda liked how cute and bold she was and then i was that day walking and she was there and i thought i could ask her out but she did it before me"
Jimin was all shy explaining the whole thing...

"So shall i ask him for a double date ill ask him to bring one of his friends okk Yn , see m trying so hard to get you a boyfriend and all you do is to rejevt them ....atleast you gotta spend time with him this time....cuz dont tell me you not over Bambam pleaseee?!!"

"Fine watever as if i care , i ll just go cuz i dont want you both to eat up my head all night so just , buzz off now i have work"

In messages :-

Yn:Hey
Jungkook: hi
Yn:What are you doing tomorrow
Kook: my friend just said me that i have to go with him somewhere
Yn: meeting girls?
Kook :no i dont think so he never really mentioned 😳
Yn: yes , you are not allowed to 😈🥱.

---

Next morning

On the picnic spot...

"She just arrived i will go bring her" Mike said with excitement meanwhile .
he introduced her , while Amy got the call and went to bring his boyfriend and his friend...
And Yn went bring water..

They habe arrived together...

"You" Jungkook , Taehyung , Rose , Yn shouted in unison...

The rest two were shoched ...

"What is going on here who knows who why is everyone like this ?" Jennie asked in confusion, so was Jimin's question....

...

"So you three are friends just like us" Alma said understanding the whole situation...
"Wow that was a hell of a coincidence " said Taehyung

Kook was too tensed to say anything or even look at Yn's face....

"This is Jeon Jungkook, my friend hes a bit too much shy- "
"But hes so cute " said Rose interrupting Tae ,glaring at him , and pressing Kook's cheeks...to which Jimin looked at her and secretly Yn gave a death glare to Kook which  he saw...seeing that he moved away since , from the beginning after he saw her , her mood was heavy....

After sometimes when Jimin and Rose went to the river side and Tae followed Jennie too....'coincidentally ' in the sane time ,they both were alone

Both of them were quiet and she was giving him death glares
"So , no girls?" She said with the coldest voice " date ?? Friend asked me out for a work??" She continued in her confronting tone....

"I-i didnt know -" he said hesitantly looking downwards...

In the next instant his body was hitting the tree and her face was four inches away from his , his hands holding his chin up to make the eye contact

For a moment she could see fear in his eyes which made her even more provoked but before she could say anything....she was surprised..

"You came on a date too" he spoke for the first time without stammering , for the first time looking into her eyes....
.
.
.