chapter 7

After sometime he tried to get up but nobody could help Kook as they had to face Yn if anyone did , Nayeon arrived and saw him like that , she quickly went towards him and helped him and took him to the clinic ....obviously Yn saw that...
"What the fuck is wrong with me?!" She took her hairpin and forced it into her wrist and blood started oozing out "why the fuck wont it stop hurting?!!" She lowkey shouted and a tear fell on her wound which made it pain even more, she was not the type to cry but the pain she felt was so real and she didnot know how the stop it , not the wrists this time....

In the clinic Naeyeon was about to do his dressing when the face of Yn came in his mind ...
"ah , leave it i gotta leave right now , thank you so much" he said shyly and left , he couldnot walk straight and took a bit more time than usual , he just wanted to know why she did that to him , the fact that he wasnot even angry rather he was concerned about her, made himself so confused but he was mature enough to understand why unlike her...

Professor gave him a half day seeing his condition and told him to take a cab but he started walking because he still wanted someone to honk , he expected her to come , she made it a habbit of him , unknowingly he waited for her , everyday , time passed he walked as slowly as possible but he couldnot hear any honks . When he was two blocks away from his home a car stopped in front
"Get in" she demanded , he ignored and walked by without saying a word ....
She forwarded the car and said "i said to fuckin get in!" She shouted , he still ignored when she came out of the car and open the other door of the car and forcefully held his hands and pushed him , he tried to fight back but his legs were injured too . He tried to get out but she closed the door and glared at him and put the seatbelt on him.

They reached her place , she brought the first aid box , she was about to put the oinment but he stopped her
"Just leave me alone" he said almost inaudibly but she could hear she ignored it and opened the oinment he pushed her hands and it fell on the ground , she took both his hands and pinned them on the bed in the next instant " what the fuck is wrong with you " he almost closed his eyes in fear when she looked at his face , her heart started beating like crazy and her expressions changed her face went closer

After a while he spoke " why cant you just leave me alone " he said turning his face to the side " Why didnt you just put on the oinment in the clinic , it could fuckin become infected !!" She said " Why do you care anyways ?all you do is to bully...

" Why didnt you just put on the oinment in the clinic , it could fuckin become infected !!" She said
" Why do you care anyways ?all you do is to bully me , always isnt it!" He said in a straight voice " its fun for you to see me like this, just do it then , why do you care what happens to the wounds-" a tear rolled down on the side of his cheeks , she moved closer and licked his tear she pecked the wound on his chin and then put the oinment , she quietly unbuttoned his shirt and pecked the spot below his collarbone were a blood clot was formed she kissed again, she went downwards and kissed all his wounds and applied oinment , he was just letting her , he wanted to stop her and ask why she was playing his feelings but no voice came out , he just felt good , everything just felt right to him , after that she just went away...

She was kind of relieved since he didnot allow Nayeon to dress his wounds so she did it herself .

That day she never talked to him just dropped him at his house .
....

At Jimin's birthday party

Everryone came and since Rose was invited automatically Jungkook and Taehyung was too
...and obviously for that Jennie was on cloud nine and also it was kinda special for her because she decided to have her first time with him that day but Jimin already did rather to say Rose....

Kook's outfit

Yn's

Everyone gathered

Everyone gathered

Yn and Kookie were the only ones wearing full black outfits therefore mandatorily everyone wooed ...

Truth and dare game , the six and four others were playing some were partying and dancing too...

Jennie and Taehyung did bottoms up love shot , Rose and Jimin kissed for one minute , the two other friends had to give lap dance to each other and many more but now it was Yn's turn , she chose dare because she knew what question would her geeky friends ask...
" spend seven minutes in heaven with .....u...u..u...Kookiieeee!!" Jimin said
Everyone cheered but Yn herself was clueless "whats that?" Rose was so drunk , she was like " just get yoursleves a room already and have the hottest makeout session just take his virginity already if you can" she said and passed out " what....." Yn face was flushed red and Kook's even more , they didnot know what to do so basically they were pushed and dumped into a room .
They were quiet for a moment when Yn's expression changed , she forwarded and he was moving back when she held his hands and pulled and rested his back on the wall and she placed his hands on her but and she kissed his cheek as she still remembed the first love thing of him...

" its okay i wont kiss you....are your wounds fine" she said escaping his eyes gaze , because she didnot want him to know how she felt, "yes" he replied
"Since we gotta makeout" she slowly sucked on his neck leaving a light purplish spot , that was his sweet spot and he gasped that turned her on , but then again he wasnot hers .... when they called out as time was over she smiled...
'Cute ' she thought ...
.
.
.