chapter 33

She looked at him and rubbed his tears .
"I have trust issues , i left you then , i am sorry , i didnot know what to do if you didnot love me . I love you so much ."

He kissed her

He kissed her.

Then he laid down.
They were both silent when he pulled her towards him and she rested on his chest.

He hugged her tightly .
"Are you angry? " he pouted
"...i wasnot taking your pictures or videos....i wanted you to beg me to stay, sorry about that , in case you think i still have those and when i talked shit about leaking them...i got really fuckin irritated that you are ready to let me go i hated it...i cant let anyone else see whats mine " he added.
She didnot move but slowly hugged him.

"Fine i said many bad things , you were right , i needed punishment , i-i ,  you can punish me for the rest of your life , yes , um- ah - except uh- leaving me...okay , you cant do that , also date only me , i am possesive  . So you can punish me , beat me , anything accepted , even wierd fantasies .Anything. "

"shut up" She was disgusted with him blaberring .

He shut up , and after a while .
"Did i hurt you too much today , you are kinda bruised , all over , are you alright??" He asked in a very low and cute voice." you also did wierd stuffs i mean-"

"I am that bad?" She asked.

"You always left me bruised and i had to wear full sleeves  clothes"

"Stfu ................................................why did you like me back then? I never asked you"

"you were different ..... you scared me a litle but i wanted  you around .....and i didnot like it when you were with other guys and i didnt care if you hurt me i just wanted to be with you and see you because you were always looking tough but you looked lonely and you cared for me and also you kinda looked fierce and jealous when you saw me with Nayeon....it was so cute ....i hate it when you hurt me tho...but I saw you cry after hurting me , noone ever looked after me like you did and even later your friends told me you never seriously dated anyone , you never kissed cuz u never like them it felt nice when you wanted to kiss me...i just found myself liking you ....i wanted to protect you even when you were the one who has ended up doing that....it has always been the same with you... you are a bit moody and you have a huge temper and you are sometimed hard too handle..... you are so not sweet to me , you always scold me and- "

She was staring at him expressionless.
"Then leave if i am so bad" she was about to leave when he pulled her in his embrace and kissed her forehead.