chapter 31

" Why did you drink so much?" He was angry but he was also melting.
She drunk laughed.
"I ....uh........dont know" she laughed again
"You are  wasted " he said and lifted her up and went to her bedroom.
He was about to keep her when she said "Till when do you plan on spoiling me?" She blurted and laughed hugging him tighter...in her dreams she wanted to go back when they were dating ....he got the deja vu of her from years ago....she said the same thing back then.
He stared at her adorable face and was silent "you are ...."
"I know you wont be there with me but ....i lov..... " she giggled saying it inudibly.
He didnot know what to say. She passed out in his arms. He was carrying her .
He hugged her even tightly

"I never said . Or you really dont want me to be?" He looked at her small rolled up body , he knew how much strong she was , but she never looked like it. She always looked so , longing , and hollow. For others maybe that was arrogant and atttitude but for him she was an open book.

....

Days passed . One day when suddenly Kook came and saw Yn with a letter.
He asked " whats that ?"
"Um , you applied for rent , guess its the letter when confirming it, congratulations!" She smiled.

"Congratulations..." he whispered looking confused ...."and you totally okay with it?" He asked.

"Ya , you waited for this-" she smiled and got cut of ..

".....that means me moving out....."

"Um....yes .....would i be invited to the housewarming?" She laughed and asked casually .
he just walked away violently....

"i am gonna move out tommorrow ...."
...
The next day

In office Yn was acting wierdly fine and kook was unable to accept the fact she was so fine with it.
Once he spilled hot coffee over himself and Yn was passing ,she saw and came to help when he rejected it and then Lisa came to help he let her. Yn saw that but she didnot say anything. He thought it would trigger her but nothing happened.

They both returned , after an hour of packing, he was standing with his suitcase in front of the door when she came down ....
"you leaving now? its kinda late.... " Yn spoke.
"Why do you care?" He said in return.

"Its quiet far. "

"So you concerned its far... i am leaving....Yn?!" He shout talked.

"Uhm.... shall i drop you?"

"Wtf- i wont stay here anymore "

"I have one more good news for you" Yn smiled . You are being transferred to a higher post in the branch which is nearer to your location.

His throat went dry.
"You are tranferring me from your branch "

"Not me-"

"Why .....?" Everyone was silent....
" i asked why ?!! Answer me!!" He shouted....

"You are capable-"

"Shut the fuck up ...." he spoke calmly.
He left his suitcase there and slowly went towards Yn .

" you think you can do anything?" He pushed her shoulders.
"What did-"

"Everything is fun for you?" He pushed her again. He didnot let her answer.
"You ...you dont care now , do you?" He added

"What is wrong ?" She asked .

"What is wrong with me?!! You can throw everything like its your toy and you ask me what is wrong with me? I am staying tonight at Lisa's" he just blurted out when he went extremely close to her face.

"...."

"So now you dont care if i be with someone else huh?!...."

"I-"
"What you got yourself a new toy?" He laughed looking up. "Is it that  guy , or one of you fuck buddies  ?" He added