chapter 32

She looked at him after the question.

He slowly uncuffed her hands.

"She stayed quiet.
"I have your videos , pictures  ,why wont you react how shameless can you be huh ?!?"

" , thats the least you can do, i did really bad to you ...."

"Now you are totally satisfied  ?,Or you got someone else to fuck ?! Everything is a game to you .....its my fault....i cant even cuss at you ....i hate it when you dissappear" he was loosing it , he wanted her to want to make him stay.

She was breaking even more after hearing this .

"Its hard, i am tired , i give up..........."

She was weak.

She went for the pill . He looked at her and stopped her .
"Look at me !!  i wont let you !! "

she was having problems with breathing , she was panicking.

He looked at her . He embraced her tightly. "Dont take those pills.... "
She cried , but she calmed down.

"You are giving up on what?"

" you , it was hard to love you!!"

"No you never loved me, you played me , you just made a joke out of me"

" i played you?? " she laughed " and what did you do?? you cheated on me with Nayeon , i know thats my fault  ,i was so much fixated  ,i understand, maybe you got scared or mahbe you were infatuated...it was a phase....and you couldn't reject me ,its not something to be forced " she smiled with her tears
"you can go....you are free....."

" i cheated on you ?!!" He looked mad and frustrated ...." when ?!! "

"You dont have to be scared of me or anything, i dont mean any harm , back then  i got pictures of you and Nayeon , i saw you shirtless with her.... its okay to love someone else....sorry for making you so sca-"

He crashed his lips on hers.
" Is this a joke ?!! That night i was there , i know what you told about me , and Nayeon gave me a lift, after what you said i-"

"I said i loved you...."

"You said you wanted to date a nerd like me and then throw me away!!"

She laughed.
"And ?? You could have slapped me , confronted me , but you....slept with-??"

"I DIDNOT SLEEP WITH HER !! I DIDNOT CHEAT ON YOU beacuseee ....you...you ....ARE THE ONLY ONE I EVER LOVED?!! When will you fuckin get that?!!" He screamed.

"So what?...thats not love.....you would have stayed , i said them how you were the best , i confronted them and broke it off with them , for who.....you.... I told how i would always choose you and only you ...." She screamed.

"No you didnot "

"Yes, thats what Nayeon wanted me to say and i said to make them think they were right which they weren't, i never l anyone more ....!! You just had to wait for five seconds more.....even if not what would it take you to ask me....."

"You left without even asking,?" She stared at him with her sad and longing eyes.

"I wanted to keep our memories, i couldn't take the risk to confront ,what if it was true ....i couldnt take it if i heard it from you ......" he felt that now....he realized it was his fault ....she is right....

".....go....whats love without trust either ways" she said looking somewhere else

"Why should i?!!  !!"...