chapter 16

The next morning, she woke up first ; he was holding her too tightly . She smiled and fell asleep again...

When the bell rang , he hurried to get up without walking her up . He slipped out silently and pulled a blanket on her.
He went downstairs and opened the door .

" Mrs. ...." he said, surprised his mouth widended
" jungkook , what are you doing here?" she went and hugged him , being surprised .
"I live here ; I am the tenant."
" Oh dear , I am so happy at least someone responsible is here to be with that brat . Your friend informed me that he got a tenant here; I came to see her ; I am so releaved now."

When Yn spoke from the stairs
" Mom!!" She said with a not so pleased expression."Why are you here? " saying she went upstairs to take some of her stuff.

"Come in, Mrs. Gill , come and sit, please. " he spoke

" You have grown up into an amazing person . Your mom and dad would have been really happy to see you, " she said

"Thank you." He smiled warmly.

"Since you are here , let me tell you one thing . Don't mind her if she is rude sometimes. I heard you are her secretary . I heard how hard she made it for you." She said, looking down
" since the time her dad passed away , i couldnot pay much attention to her , i just dumped her with works and whatever she wanted , she is a bit stubborn and rude from the outside but whenever she wants something that makes her happy she wants to cling on that .I could never show my love for her ; maybe she  hated me . I tried to set her up with guys, but she does not let anyone easily come near her . But once she does, she never gives up, but once she gives up , she will be heart broken forever but never return to that person. And it was a different game when 5 years ago she changed and wanted to take on the business....she barely talked ....what else could make her be so if not a heartbreak I don't know? " she added calmly.
He heard everything and was confused because he never knew the truth .
" I wish someday she finds somebody who will take care of her heart . Because no one was there to protect her , she started fighting and became stronger , but that couldn't help when it came to heart.  She locked her heart somewhere and turned out this way . Maybe she is really strong , but when she was little , she never cried once on her dad's death ; she loved him the most . Many people told her she was selfish , cold hearted , and she believed that, but only i once saw her crying when she was asleep" a tear rolled down her cheecks, she rubbed it and said " enough of my speech i will get going now "

"Mom , gotta go to work now." she came down after getting dressed up , so leave .....and how do you both know each other? " she said after she saw they were quite comfortable.

" Mrs. Gill was the one who sent me to my aunt when my parents died ; she also made all the arrangements for my elementary school . She is like my godmother to me . I didnot know she was your mom, " Kook smiled .

" Whatever" Yn walked out " don't be late there's a lot of work left," she left .

...

In the office .

Everyone was working when two people entered Yn's office...
" You shit!!" Both of them screamed in unison

"Oh my fuckin God." Yn jumped out of her chair. she went to hug the two

" You are such a dick " Jennie kicked her knee
" oucchhhh."
" You have the fuckin audacity to leave us for four freakin years and come back and not call??!" He said and slapped her head

" I was going to give you a surprise," she fake laughed ...

" Hey, wait, I visited you both several times during the last four years !!"