chapter 29

.

After hearing Yn , Jimin and Jennie was speechless, they couldn't process what she told just now....

"She loved him ,didn't she , how could she do that  , i thought they were just quarelling , i thought it was  minor misunderstandings , but she did... "
Jennie was puzzled

"She kept him , with threats....she is sick, and we thought it was just normal, ..........hey did you call Jungkook , is he okay....lets go to his house , if i am not wrong something did happen yesterday , something extreme for sure...."

They rushed to her house.

....

Rose and Tae were there , they were going to tell Jungkook about Yn when the other two rushed in ....

"Jungkook are you okay ?" Jennie spoke....
No answer came .
"Are you hurt?" Jimin asked
"Whats the deal here? " Rose asked
The five of them were quiet. Kook quietly went to his room after a while .
They stared at him.
"I am fine i will just change " he said without an expression.

"Hey what happened ?!" Tae asked .
"She basically abused him  i guess or hit him really bad.... blackmailed him with some issues"
Jimin said .
"He said her things which he never should have , he said it was good for her father that he died rather than tolerate her, he said she was a , monster, selfish jerk, and somethings related to human trafficer and  whore slut blah blah and also he said her to die, basically you are not in the position to pity him........."
Rose spoke....

"Okay so he doesnt know she is safe....."
Jennie asked...
"Well kind of no we were just gonna tell ...."
"Okay lets solve things for real this time for the last fuckin time.......like seriously they even started through us , lets end this properly , god they are annoying ...."

"Lets do this thing , give her updates on Jungkook and try to bring her back , lets keep the whole thing from Kook for now " Tae spoke..

.....

Jungkook woke up the next day .
He was calling Yn as a habbit when tears rolled down his cheecks when realisation hit him , he sat with his breakfast and  food stuffed in his mouth ,he didnt make a sound, 'you killed her' ,'live without being happy for the rest of your life','jerk ,you are a selfish jerk' ,'fuckin murderer', 'stop shedding crocodile tears ', 'live with the guilt forever'.. .....his conscience spoke.

....
Jungkook worked like a robot without any emotions and expressions , he barely talked .

On the other hand , Yn was informed about every situation in a exaggerated way. She wanted to go to check if he was alright but she held back. She didnot want anyone to know how she felt. ...

Few days passed
....

One day..
"Its raining....again...but why is it thundering so bad " Jisoo said
"I wish ,it didnt" she was dazed , she remembered how much Kook was scared of lightning and loud noises she wanted to make sure he was alright ....

"Hey when are you gonna get out of my damned house and go to ur own and throw that jerk out of your own damn house....." she spoke understanding the situation...
"its not done freakin come with me" she pulled Yn and took her to her car .
"Hey where are we going" Yn asked angrily.

"Shut up and fuckin come." She shushed her....

After half an hour driving she stopped ...Yn looked out and saw her house ....

"Now decide its raining , loud and furious , he is inside  having panick attacks , now you wanna go in or inside my car." Jisoo spoke

"Your house......." Yn was gonna get inside the car when she heard a feeble sob.

....

Jungkook was just living , that day he completed his work faster  and returned , noone knew about Yn as , Miss Gill never informed anything officially or to him and according to him ,she was in coma and investigatiom was ongoing.

It was thundering . He was getting scared but he stood in his balcony.
He stared at the sky blankly , he went inside and then he opened the inner gate and went and sat on the lawn....

"no one will know , if i die ,noone will know"
He laughed .....
It thundered ....he was fearless .... his silent tears,washed by the rain....

"Why did i say her to die, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVEE ME?!! " he shouted looking up.

"Living like this is hard , fuckin damn hard , without you everyday feels , just wrong , i never meant what i said , you knew i say things without thinking , you knew i never said what i wanted , why did you do this to me , it is not worth taking revenge like this....." he sobbed harder , he was crushed.

After a long while he just looked up.
"Is it worth the revenge , maybe good for you , but it is...........hard....just to live like this , the guilt is killing me , is it worth living like this," he looked up and closed his eyes ....
When a leather jacket covered him and someone walked in the house.
He was shocked.... he went inside the house noone was there but the door waa open , he suddenly went upstairs and checked her room when he couldn't trust his own eyes , his knees fell weak .....

" i will go , i had some stuf-" and Yn got cut with a bashing slap on her cheecks .
She was surprised . She didn't know how to react , so she just stared when she was again going to open her mouth

He pulled her with all his force . She didnot have a chance to speak.
"You -" he took her hands and wrapped in around his neck and hugged her tighter .

"I though you were -" he sobbed even more ."you are- you are - ..never gonna wake up -" he was sobbing hard enough to be not understood "
Yn was confused so she slowly patted his back.....
'Guilt creep .....he must be guiltly thats what he said , it was hard for him to live with the guilt, he was always kind  he must have regretted saying the truth....' she thought.

"I am ..........i informed  everyone , i actually lost my phone and watch in a fight with a gang , they seemed drugged , so ya i- escaped ......um...i gotta take some of my things can i-"

" Dont go! " he said embracing her even tighter
"i am sorry , i am so damn sorry , please dont go i beg you please" he added with desperation .

"Dont say sorry , i am the one who should , i didnot know about anything ,about miss fryde , you-"

"please." He said "i take back , everything" he looked pale and tried stopping his tears. "You can do anything , i wont speak a word please , dont leave . I beg you . You can hit me , i wont care just please dont leave " he added but not able to stop his tears. He pulled her and gripped her harder , she couldnot keep balnce nor could she breathe properly but she padded his head.

 He pulled her and gripped her harder , she couldnot keep balnce nor could she breathe properly but she padded his head

'....i never really wanted you to be scared of me , i know i was wrong, i wont hold  back anymore , everyone fears me but you are the last person i wanted to scare . ' she bitterly laughed
"You dont have to do anyt-" she spoke and was cut when he suddenly flipped her and she was on the bed under him.
"What are you doing?" She asked
His eyes red and his clothes were wet , hers as well.

He pinned both of her hands and

.
.
.