chapter 10

.She pulled back and hurried to her class.

A week passed , they were still awkward with this and didnot talk or anything . She often saw him with Nayeon but she just ignored it . She just gave up on him because she could hurt him, thats what she felt and it also was kinda true.

It was Friday night and a common friend of their threw a party at a club , it was her own . All were invited .
Jennie went with Taehyung and Rose with Jimin and therefore Yn was given the duty to pick up Jungkook.  Jimin even gave her a bouque to give it to him as he was her date of the night . She didnot know what to do anything after honking in front of his place because she was nervous and she didnot tell anyone about that problem...

Oufits

Yn

Alan

Alan

It was 7 the time she was supposed to pick him up

It was 7 the time she was supposed to pick him up. She was was outside his house practising what to say . When she honked rather accidentally . She mentally slapped herself when he came out .

When she turned she was litterally drooling because she never saw him like that . "The door is locked" he said , she was still lost he repeated two times and the fourth time it striked her .
"O-oh yes ya i mean sure" she opened the door and went to that side and opened the door for him and then i again got inside . "Uhh the flowers...Jimin gave .... " she handed over the flowers to him. He was quiet and accepted it "To me?"
"No....yes...". Noone knew what to say so she started the car.

She was feeling another kind of feeling sitting right next to him.

They reached there and started partying and dancing , they drank shots after shot when suddenly a guy approached Yn .
"Hey how have you been?" He said
"U-uh you?" She replied , a bit shocked

From afar Kook saw them , how they were smiling and then he asked her to dance and she danced with him. He was already  drunk but seeing her he took 3 more shots ...
"Yn is looking so hot tonight , whos that guy by the way?" Taehyung said
"Hey, you dont look at my friend , oh he , what is he doing here , he was one of her kind of ex , well her mother set her up once , but she being her didnot make it workout " Jennie said
"Obviously ily , but her outfit, its yours isnt it , she never wears anything like that , thats why she looks different " said Tae in a very cute way.