chapter 13

*flash back*

In text
Yn: Hey, could you pick me up ....i am at Ella's place .

Kook: Okay ...

She smirked
Nayeon texted from her phone , and exactly when she arranged the whole thing he arrived and the whole part when the others said he heard about it , he was gonna leave but , the thing out of her plan was Yn's reply which added even more to it, he couldnot stand there anymore , he ran out of the place. Yn left just then and drove with her car as she had to leave early . Jungkook saw her
" So you called me here just to make a fool out of me?" His legs fell weak, but he still walked along ... When Nayeon followed him , she acted up as she never knew, but she had her plans. She gave him tissues and water, but the pill in the waster acted quite fast...
" Hey, am not feeling well," he said
" Oh, your place is way away . Wanna stop her; my dad's suite is nearby,"
he had no strengths for deciding; he just nodded.

They went inside the suite he felt hot and his body was acting up , Nayeon took him to the bed , for some reason Yn came to his mind and he messaged his location to Tae and asked him to show up urgently without Nayeon knowing...

He felt wierd at first but then it was getting out of control , he was hot , Deena tried in several ways to approach him , the farthest she could do was get him topless on bed when the door bell rang and Tae was there ...

He never liked Nayeon that much, but still understanding the situation, he laughed , thanked her, and took Jungkook out . She was still disappointed, but her work was done ; she captured the things she had to for the perfect time....

In Tae's car

"You cheated on -" he said
When Kook broke down
" Hey, are you on drugs ?You're are big down there ,seriously what happened ,why were you there in a hotel room on bed toppess with Nayeon, and why would you ask, what's going on??" Tar asked curiously
Kook explained the whole thing but about Yn , he was not the guy who would clear everything, he was not only introverted but he took no risks  , he cant bear to face Yn , he was too scared if it was all true so he didnot want to face it...he had trust issues in its height and said that ....
" She did what to you??!"
"You are not supposed to say anything to anyone ; nothing should be a problem between you and Jennie ..... I am moving out of here to my aunt, please. "

" What??"
" my aunt asked me to go stay with her and study there i thought what to say , and i am going , i just cant stay , ill call you both though obviously , ill visit " he smiled mildly , his body was acting up soon , it was painful and hard to control himself but his pain , guess it just rubbed every other pain and thoughts away....

The next morning Yn called him many times after landing in London , but noone picked up , he even called Jennie , and Jimim to ask Tae and Rose but , Tae acted and Rose actually did know nothing ... So basically, two days later, Kook disappeared without anyone knowing , even though Tae knew the wrong location . After a while, they lost connection except Kook called Tae sometimes .

Yn returned , she searched for him pointlessly , Tae gave  her hints what may have gone wrong in  the whole party  but he missed out on the rest.

One day , a few months after she received photos of Kook and Nayeon , both topless together on a bed .She was lost control..

She loved him and trusted him but hated the fact that he could never trust her totally even after everything she did . she hated him for doing something so viscous just based on a misunderstanding . After everything, he did that. She tried to give her best for the first time ; she wanted someone forever, but she did not plan on leaving that ; she had her plans. She studied , and became serious , talked even lesser with people , her only focus was to have the biggest career , to prove herself , to become smarter , to have power .

She moved with her mother and interned there in her company , she did things she never planned on doing , she learned from grass level, she did everything , she got promoted not cuz of her mother's influence but on votes and her own talents and motivation ..
....
After 4 years...

Yn

She became more arrogant, cold, and ferocious

She became more arrogant, cold, and ferocious ...

Jungkook.

He changed a bit ; he was more cuter and a bit more firm....

l

...
....

After four years , she became the member of the board of the branch in Lomdon, then she tranfered back being the CEO of the branch . She met with Jimin and Jennie. She was happy for them with their eight years relationship, but every time she met them, it reminded her of the old pain , it still stunk , it always will .

On the other side Jungkook , with his aunt stayed together and was continuing studies , he had great grades and therefore he got full training ,he interned for some of the best companies and interviewed for company secretary for five companies , he wanted to be in Gill n co. Since its pay was the highest , he quiet needed it for his family . He got all the five and was the happiest since he got the one of Gill and Co. He rejected the others and wanted to join . His aunt celebrated . He got a call next day saying his contract was canceled as someone else was accepted . he felt numb as his expectations were high; he cried silently ;  when the phone rang again
On call
" Mr Jeon , we were extremely sorry , but you were informed about the assistant , but for miscommunication so we werent informed that , you are given the job of the Secretary under the direct CEO of our main branch , you have been promoted base don the criteria and your resume. Congratulations "

" What ?" Jungkook said " t-thank you sir" after a silence he added , tears rolling down," but I have to move there?"
The call ended

He sat there silent, thinking about moving back to that city. Silent tears rolled down his cheecks and not happy tears.