chapter 24

YN was just starting to touch herself...when he came out....

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked
"M-my sh-shower wasnt working" he stammered understanding the situation...
But he stood there still

"Uh...um..." she was confused
He went nearer ...
"Are you ok?" He asked softly
"N-not really" she spoke looking into his eyes
"Why didnt you hit him" he asked
"He added overstimulant or something , my limbs fell weak " they conversed slowly looking deeply in each others eyes ...
"That wasnt-"
"No c its prolly the alcohol" she said looking even deeper ....
"The training paid off isnt it" she went a bit nearer he was starting to get nervous and his cheecks flushed
"How are y-you feeling n-now" he asked
" i dont feel very nice "
"Why did you take the drink randomly... what if i didnt reach " he asked to change the topic...

"I -i was thinking bout something " she moved further and her expressions changed
"What ?" He asked making her look towards him and getting closer ....
She was silenced for a moment

"You...." she looked at his lips "you should go now " her drunk part not wanting to let him go... neither did he go....

Both moved a little forward

She slowly kissed him pulling him on her bed , she laid him down

She gasped as she was feeling even hotter , she wanted him to touch her He slowly went up and laid her down , she slowly took his hands to her core and pressed it gasping his name His cheecks flushed seeing her react that way to his touch

He slowly went up and laid her down , she slowly took his hands to her core and pressed it gasping his name
His cheecks flushed seeing her react that way to his touch ..

He slowly inserted his fingers in her and paced slowly ,she was getting impatient, and was getting full pleasure of how he gently controlled her body , she moaned his name several times even scratched his arms out of pleasure , he went to kiss her , and went downwards ,he kissed her boobs and pressed on one of her nipples and licked the other ... he left wet kissed gently on her sweet spots which made her even more turned on , he then kissed her belly button and went to her core... he rolled his toungue over her clit and bit gently on her clit .. that made her gasp
"Enter me will you?" she said being impatient .... she grasped her sheets and moaned his name when his lips touched her core and his tougue played insane tricks along the walls of her insides , she felt in heavens . She came in his mouth and he cleaned it all.
Then he entered her gently , holding her arms in his and moving in a slow pace .... she was the total opposite of gentle , but this made her quiver, she kissed him with all she could and moaned in between , they both came together , she was panting hard.

He covered them with a blanket. After a while he was going to leave , because he didnot want to seem very coy  or something which his complicated mind thought .
"Where are you going ?" She asked

"Uh...downstairs .. to my ....room." he said looking down ...

She pulled him in her blanket and wrapped her hands around him...she looked into his eyes , he felt sad , not wanting to express  "hold me tightly" ....

"What happened " she asked
"Nothing" he said , it was like he was suffering from some kind of insecurity , he never wanted to express his weakness....

She hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead

....
The next morning

They had breakfast , both were kinda quiet , she wanted to know why he acted that way because she didnot really force him the previous night or any night after his birthday , she was curious what he thought....
She also thought about the things he said yesterday night , she thought whether he actually thought her as a characterless woman , a slut or he thought her as the person who belonged to him , her thoughts were all confused ....so she decided to call a friend , co incidentally he was nearby her office area and he said that he would give her a visit .
...
In the office

Jungkook was working ,so was Yn , she saw him talking gracefully with other staffs when a guy came into Yn's room ....
It was lunchbreak ....

"Isn't he the one whom you liked since highschool?" The guy smiled ....

"Hey Eren , whats up , how are you?" She smiled cheerfully and hugged him.

"Uh huh , so he is the one you rejected me once , damn that guy gets on my nerves" Eren stared at Jungkook from the transparent wall...

"Shut up and stop playing around " Yn hit him playfully...

"Ya i know i am great and obviously it was your fault to reject me for this nerd .... fine, cute nerd , but how can i see you suffering.... that frikin guy should know what he is ignoring , precious things should be treated as it is " he said staring at Yn's eyes ....

"Did you somehow forget , that you have a girlfriend and you are going to get married and you have a baby with her" she said laughing sarcastically...

"Ya ya i know i have met the greatest match for me , thanks to you for rejecting but i know you are nkt as good as my girl but you are precious because , i had a crush on you and my choice can never fail and it is goddamn amazing , so hence prooved you are fuckin precious , and that nerd should be fuckin insecure to leave this gem lingering around in a world of theives and robbers....therefore i take the responsibility to give him insecurity " Eren said in one go....

"Oh and how is that" she took it jokingly laughing , suddenly when Eren stared to the wall when Yn was gonna turn, he turned her head towards his direction and put her on her desk after lifting her , put his thumb on her lips and pretended to kiss her .Yn was too shocked to react , only when Jungkook opened the door and walked in and saw....

Yn was too shocked to react , only when Jungkook opened the door and walked in and saw

.
.
.