Auhor's Note

Hey everyone!

First of all, I just wanna say, thank you so much for clicking on this book. I really hope you enjoy it! To think that people enjoy the works that I've written make me so happy. Thank you all so much! Now, let's get down to business, shall we?

Firstly, plagiarism is not tolerated. I just wanna say, there are so many things that can inspire you to write your own book. Why do some people think it's better to just copy someone else's work? I mean, if you need help, you can always ask me. Trust me, I'll help you as much as possible.

Secondly, if you don't like this book, don't read it. Rather than leaving mean, hateful comments, I suggest that you go ahead and choose another book that you actually like.

Thirdly, comments and votes will be greatly appreciated. Please don't be a silent reader. Tell me if you like the book and what things I should change.

And last but not least, this book contains themes such as disorders and sexual assault. If you get triggered easily, please do not read. Your health matters more than my book. Also, I will put up warnings and give a summary of what happened in any part where any of the things mentioned above occur. If you're struggling in any way whatsoever, please contact me. I might not be a professional, but I swear that I'll help you as much as I can.

This book will be updated every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

A line with seven stars (*******) means that a time skip has taken place.

Also, isn't the cover just gorgeous?! It's made by my fantastic bestie, oIIiviaa_ ! Love you babe! She also made this other stunning one:

I really hope you enjoy the book. Once again, thank you very much for giving this book a chance. I am eternally thankful to you people! Anyways, let's get reading!

Peace out!