Explanation and thank you.

Hi everyone! If you've made it this far, I would like to congratulate you, and thank you! Thank you so much to everyone who has been so extremely sweet, supportive and have made all of my days happy! The sweet comments and votes have made me so happy, and I seriously still can't process all the love that I've been getting!

I truly don't deserve it, and never thought it was possible, but all of you made the impossible a reality for me, so thank you so much! I seriously can't thank you all enough! I love you people so much, and would like you to know that I appreciate and love every single one of you.

Explanation:

If any of you have read my previous book, "Devoted" , you know that the main character is in an abusive relationship. Unfortunately, most people who are abusive aren't abusive because they are some sadistic psychos. In fact, many go through a horrible past, or have been through some kind of trauma in the past. That is the main cause of their violence. (Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone)

I just wanted to show everyone the different sides to a situation in two different stories. That was what Levi's disorder was about. There are abusers who have the same disorder as him, and I just wanted to show all of you that.

When it comes to the situation with Zoe, I got inspired by the tragedy that's happening these days. So many people, and not just women, have gone through what she has, and it is extremely unfortunate that in most cases, the violator does not get caught.

Last but not least, the long distance relationship. Well, not everything in life is sunshine and rainbows, and unlike what most people portray, love doesn't heal everything. (Of course, this is my opinion.) You need to be strong enough to get over your past, and love yourself before loving anyone else. And that is exactly what Levi and Zoe did.

An important message:

If anyone is suffering out there, and I mean anyone at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. PM me, tell me on my message board or do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Just know that I'm always here for you, and will help you as much as I can while trying my best to keep you as comfortable as I possibly can. I'll make sure that your personal information stays safe with me, (regarding the situation that you're in). So please, make sure to let me know, or let someone else know.