Chapter 41

Rosemary:Remembrance
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
Levi's POV

I got off stage, my breath ragged. The thrilling feeling that I was getting not even a few minutes ago was gone, and I could feel the horrible, achy feeling settling in. I wiped the sweat off of my neck with a cold towel that an assistant gave me, trying to cool down. I had already performed too many times to keep track. The sore feeling in my legs was just adding to the pain that I had already gone through.

I got in the cart, waiting for it to take me to the other side of the stage. As soon as I reached the main room, I was clapped on the back, hearing everyone congratulating me around the room. I just smiled at everyone, shaking hands with anyone who wanted to. The process had become a ritual, and as horrible as it is to say, I didn't really care for it anymore.

I was in Paris. The beautiful, attractive and romantic city. Too bad I didn't have my love with me. Not that she loved me anyway. I sighed, getting in the changing room and changing into some sweats and a t-shirt. Today was a formal show, so I didn't have to worry about people mobbing me. Otherwise, the makeup lady would have to wipe away my sweat, apply more lip-balm, and get me ready for thousands of photos.

I walked out of the place, feeling the cool air hit my face. The night was dark, but the lights illuminated the city. I quickly got in my car, not wanting some unforeseen fan to start taking pictures.

The ride to the hotel was boring. I spent the fifteen minutes going through my social media. Of course, nothing was abnormal. People requesting me to marry them in my dm's, photos of my concerts, content from other superstars and all that jazz. Jacob had also texted me, but I didn't text him back, knowing that he was probably asleep. Or... doing something with Harley.

Soon, I was outside my hotel, about to walk in. I put my long coat on, not wanting to feel cold. Honestly, I didn't give a f*ck what others thought of me if they saw me in my sweatpants. But did I want to get pneumonia? No. So, coat it was.

I walked inside the lobby. I could hear my footsteps as I walked towards the elevator, quickly getting my keys out of my bag. Pressing the "up" button, I waited for the wretchedly slow thing to come to the ground floor. As soon as the door opened, I walked inside, pressing the button for the fiftieth floor. The top floor.

I was staying in a huge sky scraper, making the view absolutely extraordinary. Unfortunately, my constant exhaustion didn't allow me to enjoy it, and I was always either working out, rehearsing, eating or doing a performance. I whipped out my phone, calling room service, and ordering some food. The food was fancy, but I would much rather eat at some fast food restaurant.

Most people thought that growing up rich made me stuck up, or snobby. Actually, I was the complete opposite of that. Mom had always taught me to be thankful for what I had, and do things that other people did on a day to day basis. Of course, given the amount of money that we had, I could easily treat myself to some luxuries, but I preferred to spend some time as a kid with a normal financial status would, and treat myself rarely. It made me enjoy those treats even more.

I got out of the elevator, and made my way towards the one room on the floor. Mine. Technically, just for a few days, but still, as long as I was living in it, it was mine. Quickly entering the giant hotel room, I looked around once again. The panoramic view of the city that I got from the humongous window, soft and large bed, big tv and the other little decoration pieces were all there.

I hopped straight into the shower, quickly stripping and washing myself. I got out within ten minutes, wearing my clothes and toweling myself dry. Scrolling through Netflix, I tried to find something to watch. I remembered the time that Zoe and I had watched Harry Potter, and she had blushed constantly. She obviously knew that I was staring at her.

A smile made it's way across my face as I thought of her. I thought of the way she talked, quietly and gently. I thought of the way she smiled when I tried to be cocky. I thought of the way she always tried to hide behind her beautiful, golden hair in awkward situations. I thought of the blush that appeared across the apples of her cheeks every so often. Most of all, I thought of all the kindness she'd shown me.

I was snapped out of my reverie when I heard knocking on the door. I sighed. It was probably my food. I got up and found my wallet, grabbing some money to give to the person who had brought me food. I didn't bother putting my towel away, keeping it around my neck and rubbing my hair with one end of it as I walked towards the door.

The floor underneath my feet was cold, but I didn't bother putting on my slippers. For some reason, I was getting a strange feeling. I felt like something weird was gonna happen soon. My eyebrows furrowed on my forehead, forming a frown, but I pushed my thoughts away. I opened the door, and received a huge surprise.

There stood a woman. The woman was standing with a little trolley with my food. But she wasn't any other unappreciated waitress that I had encountered. Not at all. In fact, she was dressed in a clearly expensive outfit. I looked up at her face, seeing her bright red hair.

It was Celine.

Fini! (No, I did not forget to put the "ish". This is French for "finish".) Hope you all enjoyed it! Make sure to comment vote and share, and not kill me for the mountain hanger. See what I did there? No? Oh, okay... Anyway, love you guys! Peace out!