Chapter 21

Belladonna:Silence
                                                            ❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
Zoe's POV

His eyes hardened, and his grip on me tightened. His eyes showed nothing but conflict. One side asking him to tell me something, and the other one forcing him to keep it in his mouth. I kept an encouraging look on my face, offering him nothing but comfort and peace. I was awaiting his answer, and also curious about his past. But I understood if he didn't want to tell me. I didn't want him to know anything about my past either.

Suddenly, the conflicted expression in his eyes vanished, and he said, "Zoe, we've had a long night. Will it be okay to... clear some stuff up tomorrow?"

I nodded, understanding where he was coming from. But I did feel extremely bad about Celine. The poor woman was in tears, and I didn't even have her phone number to apologize over a call. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything about it, and decided to just sleep. Levi looked at me, a smirk clear on his face. Oh no... What did he want now?

"Since you're my girlfriend, we should sleep in the same bed, don't you think?"

My eyes widened, and my cheeks burst into a blush. Once again, he laughed loudly, clearly amused. Ugh... why did I have to be so embarrassing? I looked down, trying to hide my face behind my hair.

Suddenly, he took hold of both of my cheeks, and said, "Don't be embarrassed. God, your blush is so cute!"

With that, he burst out laughing again, mostly because my blush had become even brighter. The apples of my cheeks were probably burnt by now, judging by the amount of times that I had blushed in my entire life.

Soon, Levi's laughing fit was over, and he had bent closer to me and pressed a kiss on my lips, making my eyes close for a tiny portion of a second. When they opened again, they were as wide as saucers, staring straight up at Levi's smirking face.

"What? You're my girlfriend now. Am I not allowed to do that?", he said.

I looked down. He did have a point. Suddenly, he had picked me up, his arms around my waist. My arms flew to his neck out of sheer panic, my mind telling me that I was gonna fall. I continued to look down, my body as stiff as a wooden block in his arms. I was trying my best to not move as his muscles rubbed against my shirt. His rock-hard chest was pressed against my own, and my legs were dangling awkwardly beside his legs.

Once we had reached my room, he put me down on the bed, and said, "I'll take your silence as a yes. Can you change into your pajamas please?"

I nodded, my brain still trying to process the fact that I was sleeping in the same bed as Levi. Levi Jackson! The singer! And my boyfriend! How crazy was that? I didn't dwell on my thoughts too much, not wanting a squeal to leave my mouth. I shuffled to the bathroom, grabbing my slightly more decent pajamas on the way there.

Even if he was now my boyfriend, I couldn't just parade around in nothing but a camisole and pair of teeny tiny shorts in front of him! The expressions that he would make, and the flirty comments that he was bound to utter would turn me into a tomato! And other than that, I wasn't comfortable wearing such revealing clothes around anyone.

I quickly brushed my teeth, used the bathroom and wore my pajamas, before walking out into the room. Unfortunately, some people found pleasure in ruining people's peaceful walks, and not letting them keep their dignity by turning them into a blushing mess.

Levi had grabbed my arm, and had crushed me in his arms, my face pressed against his now naked and extremely hard chest. I swear, I was surprised that my nose didn't break. For a second, my head stayed buried in his chest, as I still didn't know where exactly it was placed. But as soon as I realized what was happening, I moved away, leaning as far back as possible.

My heart was pounding inside my chest. He looked down at me, a soft smile painting his lips, replacing the smirk that he had on way too often. His blue eyes were full of affection. He leaned closer to me, his lips opening slightly as they descended upon mine. His soft mouth touched mine, and once again, a spark of electricity ran down my spine, making me shiver.

His kiss was soft and passionate, portraying different emotions. But soon, it was fierce and demanding. His lips were firmly attached to mine, not showing any sign of letting go. Not that I minded. I was just overwhelmed. This was my first time kissing someone. Well, kissing someone out of my own free will.

Levi's hand moved towards my back, pushing me closer to him. Once again, he made me lean back, making the kiss even more passionate. It was clear that he took kissing as a very serious part of our relationship. When he finally stopped, we were both out of breath. But he wasn't huffing and puffing like I was. Although his breaths were deep, they were soft, and steady. He looked down at me, his eyes traveling all over my face.

"You're so beautiful. So beautiful, yet so broken. Like a dying flower.", he whispered.

His eyebrows furrowed, and he continued to look at me. My heart continued to pound inside my chest, and confusion spread through my body. What was he saying? Suddenly, he sat up, bringing me up with him.

His frown had turned into a smile, and he motioned for me to lay in bed. As I got in the covers, Levi turned the lights off. Soon, he was right beside me, his arms around my waist, and his face buried in my neck. My constant blushing wasn't helping me sleep.

He pressed a light kiss on my neck, and said, "Goodnight Zoe."

I uttered the words back at him. Although Levi's comforting arms were around me, that night wasn't different than any other. I was awake, pondering upon many things. But they weren't the thoughts that I usually had in mind.

The main question that I had was, "When will the silence between us be broken?"

Doneeeee! Again, I wasn't supposed to update, but I did it anyway. You people probably know me by know. I always do this. Anywho, really hope you enjoyed the chappie. Make sure to press the star icon, and leave a comment! Love you guys! Peace out!