Epilogue

Dahlias:Commitment
                                                           ❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
Zoe's POV

I walked down the aisle, hearing the music play behind me. The light, calming sound of the wedding music sounded beautiful. The wedding itself was beautiful. Flowers could be seen everywhere (courtesy of me), and the venue was utterly magnificent. The wedding was outdoors, and the beautiful garden seemed like the perfect place to host such a wonderful event.

The piano music soon came to an end. I had reached the platform, and stood up on it, standing beside Harley. She was getting married to Jacob, and I was her maid of honor. Levi was to Jacob's right as his best man. All four of us had bright smiles across our faces, happy at the amazing event.

The entire, slightly boring wedding ritual happened, and it was soon time for the two to say their vows. To be honest, they were actually pretty hilarious. Both of them included food in their vows, which was pretty cute, because it was clearly a big part of their relationship. As the two kept interrupting the officiant, I could see him getting more and more annoyed.

Finally, after everything else, the officiant said, "You may now kiss the-"

Unfortunately, the poor man was cut off before he could finish the sentence, and Harley and Jacob showed their love for each other by holding each other in a lip-lock.

I could clearly hear the officiant saying, "I give up. These kids can marry their own lips for all I care."

Highly unprofessional, but the two were being extremely chaotic. I had a hard time not bursting out laughing. Quickly glancing at my right, I could see Levi also trying to hold a laugh back. Only then did I realize how long it had been since the two had been kissing each other. I looked towards the audience, seeing several people cover their children's eyes.

My eyes widened, and I nudged Harley, saying, "You can do this on your honeymoon. People are waiting for the two of you to break the kiss, so please be quick."

Finally, she moved back, grinning brightly at Jacob, who had a grin plastered across his own face. Before I could burst out laughing, I could see everyone standing up, clapping loudly for the two. Thankfully, there were no... major incidents, and everything seemed okay. Well, as okay as it could be at the wedding of the devils.

Soon, all of us had gone indoors, starting the real party. Kids were dancing everywhere, and so were couples. The songs changed from slow to fast, hip hop to 90's jazz and pop to r&b. All sorts of songs were playing, and each and every one of them made at least a few more people stand up and dance.

Before I could take everything in, I was grabbed by the waist. I looked back, seeing Levi smiling at me as he wrapped my arms around his shoulders, putting my own against his waist. I saw him wink at the DJ, and suddenly, a slow song started playing. I could see a smirk making it's way across his face.

"You know, I would also like to... engage in the activities that couples usually engage in after their marriage.", he whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened, and a bright blush made it's way across my cheeks. I looked away, clearing my throat. He laughed, pulling me a little closer to him.

"Have I ever told you how adorable you are? And how hot you look in this dress?", he said, quietly.

I continued to look down, not saying a word. The heat on my cheeks was starting to get more and more intense, and I could feel the pinkness darkening across my nose, and the apples of my cheeks.

"Look at me, my love. I want to stare into those beautiful, green eyes of your forever.", he said, his tone showing that he wasn't just trying to make me blush anymore.

I looked at him, my eyes locking onto his. Light green with blue. I still thought that his eyes were some of the most beautiful that I had ever seen. They were like a calm pool of water. A peaceful, clear lake. A silent ocean.

He looked at me intensely, staring deep into my eyes. As he opened his mouth to say something, our moment was interrupted.

A woman was yelling out, "The bride is about to throw the bouquet! Everyone gather around!"

All the women excitedly rushed outside, either wanting to take part in the activity or see the results. I followed them, wanting to see the chaos erupt around me. What I didn't expect was for a bouquet to hit me straight on my face, making me stumble back out of sheer surprise.

I quickly recovered, seeing the bouquet of beautiful, white dahlias. Immediately, the meaning came to my mind. The flowers signified commitment. As a smile appeared on my face, I realized just how beautiful the flowers seemed in the situation. Harley was making a commitment. She was committing herself to a relationship with Jacob.

Suddenly, Levi walked up behind me, taking my hand in his, making the astonished look that I was giving the dahlias disappear from my face. I looked towards him, seeing him grinning brightly.

Before anything else could happen, he kissed me on my cheek, loudly saying, "I'm ready. Ready to make you mine forever, Zoe. I want to make the commitment. I want you to become my beautiful wife."

I smiled at him, feeling my heart soaring. I wanted to marry him right then and there. But I would have to wait. Wait to make the commitment.

Suddenly, a loud sound echoed around us, and I looked around us. Everyone was clapping at us. I could hear them all cheering. Harley was grinning at me so brightly, I thought her cheeks would split open, and Jacob was clapping his hands with a smile on his face.

My heart was pounding loudly inside my chest, and for once, my heart and brain agreed with each other. I knew what to do, and I did exactly what my heart was asking me to.

"I'm ready to be yours, Levi. Always and forever."

And just like that, I made the commitment.

IT'S DONEEEEE! OFFICIALLY! I'm so sad, but also so happy! This is a huge milestone for me! Anyway, skedaddle down to get to the explanation and tag.