»when they have a crush on you.

//SOOBIN//
-super shy around you.
-tries to get himself into situations where you guys have a chance of talking.
-goes to the same places you go to in hopes to see you, cafes and shops.
-the members tease him alot as they noticed very soon that he has a crush on you, as he acts very smiley and observant of you.
-stutters alot when talking to you but tries to keep his calm in hopes of building a good friendship with you, to then lead on to being in a relationship with you.
-laughs at all your jokes and is very smiley in casual conversations with you.
-gets more confident as you two talk more, starts to come up to you more often.
-quiet when he doesn't get to see you around.
-very drowsy and unmotivated when he knows you are going away for a while.

//YEONJUN//
-very cool around you, doesn't get shy but also not too confident as he doesn't want to scare you away.
-admires you when you aren't looking.
-very smooth with what he says to you, accidentally flirts.
-members don't tease him as he's the oldest and they know he's a flirt, but they do laugh at him in disbelief when they see him talking to you or as he comes back from speaking to you.
-falls for your personality after a while or thinking you are hot.
-lowkey gets jealous when he sees you laughing with other guys.
-helps you out as much as possible.
-makes sure you know he likes you in subtle ways, always being around you, giving you his full attention, you catch him staring often.
-buys you food.
-lowkey babies you as he wants you to know he cares about your mental health and wellbeing.

//BEOMGYU//
-acts kinda confident but cute.
-leans towards you when you guys speak, showing his full interest.
-deep eye contact, admires every little aspect of you.
-wants to know everything about you, finds you so fascinating.
-you're on his mind 24/7.
-uses his physical touch to show he's into you.
-very smiley when talking to you.
-members subtly tease him, denies that he has a crush on you to the members just to avoid them embarrassing him infront of you.
-loses focus alot because of you on his mind.
-tries to get closer to you but doesn't want to annoy you so he gives you personal space.
-thinks you are the coolest, most chill person about.
-smiles at you when you walk by, which ends up in you two laughing about how you don't talk often yet always exchange smiles at the most random times.

//TAEHYUN//
-very subtle, tries to not show it.
-tries to deny his crush for you but ends up falling for you even harder, making him finally accept it.
-you give him inspiration for keeping up his appearance as he wants to impress you, without it being too obvious.
-members are suspicious about him as they notice him staring at you often.
-members questions him alot.
-quite shy when talking to you, blushes alot but keeps his calm.
-you two laugh alot together which makes him really happy and giddy.
-thinks/daydreams about you whenever you're not around as he wishes you were with him.
-becomes more confident and chill the more you guys speak.

//HUENINGKI//
-stares at you alot, smiling like an idiot.
-is very shy but tries to act normal.
-members tease him alot because he openly talks about you.
-accidentally makes it obvious he likes you.
-tries to find things you guys have in common and talks about them alot, ends up getting really excited as you both share the same interests.
-tries not to embarrass himself, acts differently when you're around in hopes to come off cool and attractive.
-is very humorous, making you stare at him alot.
-basically fanboys over you.
-boosts his confidence when you laugh at his jokes, making him realise he actually has a chance.
-never stops going on about you to the members.

txt reactions ❦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara