»how they give aftercare.

//SOOBIN//
-is very careful and gentle with you, treats you like you're super fragile.
-gives you soft kisses on your cheek before pulling you closer into his chest.
-lets you rest on him, while he runs his fingers through your hair to relax you.
-tells jokes to make you laugh.
-gets you a glass of water so you don't have to walk as you're still sore.
-sits beside you and rubs your sore areas like your legs and back.

//YEONJUN//
-pulls you into his chest and caresses your back.
-sweet talks you, compliments you and tells you how much he loves you.
-turns so he's propped up on his front then peppers your face with soft kisses.
-gazes into your eyes while he rests his hand on your cheek, caressing you gently with his thumb.
-runs you a bath for you to relax in after you cuddle for a few more minutes.

//BEOMGYU//
-turns so he's facing you and rubs your shoulder with his soft fingers.
-places a kiss on your cheeks as he admires your small features, as there's not so many chances for him to just blatantly stare at you.
-you turn to face him, and when your eyes meet, a grin appears on both your faces.
-you lean in for a long, yet soft kiss.
-you stay there admiring each other for a good few more minutes before having an innocent, loving shower together.

//TAEHYUN//
-will turn over facing you as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into him.
-gives you gentle neck kisses.
-nuzzles his head into your neck and closes his eyes, taking in your warmth and scent.
-asks you if you're okay and if you're feeling any pain anywhere.
-you enjoy each other silence with a few giggles here and there.
-you play with his fingers which ends up with him caressing your hand while you enjoy his warmth and presence.

//HUENINGKAI//
-lets you cuddle into his chest while he rests his head against yours.
-gives frequent head kisses.
-rubs small circles on your leg while his others hand plays with your hair, making you a little sleepy.
-tells you how much he loves you in the softest, most innocent voice ever.
-you sit up as he hands you a bottle of water, he then cuddles your waist with his head in the crook of your neck.