My oh my

Delilah Ross POV:

Here I was sleeping peacefully in my white silky sheets not disturbed by anything. That was until a petrifying scream made me shoot up from my bed. I ran down the spiral stairs faster than I ever have.

Once I got to the dimly lit living room, I searched around and saw nothing besides an exited Tessa on her phone sitting on the leather couch. "what the hell is going on?!" I yelled the same time as Vincent.

"I got another modeling opportunity in Hollywood!" Tessa yelled. "Wait you're telling me that I got up and ran down here thinking there was something wrong when really you just got excited over an opportunity you get every day?" I said through my clenched teeth.

"Yea pretty much" she replied with a calm tone. Vincent took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his messy hair. "Tessa. We talked about this." He said with an anger lacing his words.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and walked towards Tessa smashing her phone on the ground. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled slapping him across the face.

"That's the price you pay for waking me up" he said calmly, walking back to his room and slamming the door. Tessa took a deep breath and walked upstairs to her room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my room as well. Sinking back into my comfy sheets and pillows slowly falling back into the trance of sleep.

*******

"Wakey wakeyyyy!" A familiar voice said in a childish tone. I groaned and put my pillow over my head. "Wake the fuck up" Landon said ripping the pillow out of my grip. I gave him the middle finger and told him To fuck off but he stayed.

I buried my face into my covers and sighed. "Landon if you don't get out of my room in the next 3 seconds I will rip your eye brows off and feed them to you" my voice was muffled but he must have understood considering that I heard footsteps walking towards the door and slamming it on the way out.

I sighed, getting up and checking the time. My phone read 10:22 which meant I was getting left overs this morning.

I got up and took a nice warm soothing shower.  My muscles relaxed under the water as my hair soaked it it for a while. After washing my hair and body, I got out of the shower and picked out some cloths. Almost everything I owned was either black or crimson.

I went with a simple black crop top that fit me perfectly and dark ripped jeans. For my hair I just blow dried and brushed it out. It went to the middle of my back towards the lower half and fell down my shoulders.

I put on some gold necklaces and walked downstairs nodding my head at the guards. The kitchen was empty without belle making her delicious blueberry pancakes. I sighed and went to find something in the fridge.

Since I was getting leftovers I decided to get some spaghetti and call it a day. It wasn't until I started eating that I realized it was awfully quiet... too quiet. Usually at this time the whole house if full of men and random girls that Vincent fucks every so often.

"Hellooo" I yelled through the house. No answer. I sighed and decided not to worry about it. After eating my breakfast I walked to Vincent's office seeing if he was even here.

I knocked a couple of times but there was no reply. I opened the door only to see A girl bent over his desk while he was he fucking the shit out of her. They didn't seem to notice so I just stood there until they saw me. Don't worry I wasn't watching.

The girl gasped and quickly stood up getting her cloths on and running out. Vincent sighed and got his cloths on too. "Ninth one this week boss" I said with a small smirk. He rolled his eyes. "Probably my last. I don't need you walking in on me" he said angrily.

"Nothing I haven't seen before" I said. "Sit" he demanded. I sat in one of the chairs across from him and he cleared his throat handing me a file. "What's this for?" I asked. "What you don't know how to read?" He snapped back.

I huffed and read the fine print that laid on the paper. 'The Hollywood mission August 13th' I looked up at him with serious eyes.

"I set up that modeling thing for Tess yesterday that's when your going so, pack your bags principessa  you'll be gone for 3 days but it might extend depending on how long it takes you to do this" he said with a smirk.

He knows I hate it when he calls me princess. I've always hated that nick name for some reason. "Okay so what's the plan?" I asked. "Seduce the leader of the French mafia and get the money that he owes me." His eyes turned dark and his tone got sharper talking about that. I still have no clue why.

"aye aye captain" I said sarcastically. He gave me the Death glare and ordered me to get out. "Who pissed in his coffee" I mumbled once I got out of his office.

Hello beautiful people:) I started this story because I was bored in class and just started thinking lol. This was the first idea that came to mind so I went with it. I hope you enjoy this story as it continues with different twists and unexpected people. My other story sounded boring to me so I just decided to drop it. I'm sorry for anyone who enjoyed that story but if you like romance then you'll enjoy this story just as much:)🖤

Xoxo 💋