Him and I

Kinda Sexual content ahead ;)

His warm lips grazed my ear ever so slightly, sending shivers all over my body. He smirked in amusement as his hands slid down my waist, stopping at my mid thigh.

He almost had me begging for him. Pleading for his touch. I longed for him to please me while I savor every bit of it. His lips did wonders on my neck while his hands made their way between my thighs. A familiar ache between my legs prepared me for what was next and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Vince please" I moaned, grabbing his hand and moving it further. "Please what principessa?" He left soft kisses Down my stomach, pulling my shorts down to kiss the skin on my hip.

I grabbed his face and made him look up at me.

"Make me yours"

I jolt up from my bed, with unwanted thoughts of my dream surrounding me. God, am I really that down bad? I shake my head trying to get the memories to fade away while checking the time. My phone read 1:44am and I decided to go out to the balcony for some air.

I sigh and rested my elbows on the railing, looking up to meet the bright lights of the stars. I wonder if Vince thought about me as much as I thought about him. For some stupid reason, I just can't seem to get him out of my mind. It's like I'm forced to think of him, like he's the only thing in the world whenever my mind isn't on something else.

I'll just have to ignore it.

The only thing I couldn't ignore was my feelings for him. 

I had to admit to myself that I wanted him in the bluntest way. I wanted him the way the ocean wants the shore, constantly reaching and running back. I wanted him the way rain wants to fall , the way the sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read. I wanted him to infinity, to the millionth degree, no amount of rain could douse the fire I had in me for him.

The chilled breeze waved through my hair, pushing it back over my shoulder as the wind glazed over my skin. In that moment I thought of my grandmother and what she used to tell me as a kid.

She said to me, "There's a difference in the way someone loves you; there is the kind that will fall in love with you and this changes with circumstances and time.. and then there is the love that loves your entire being, it never fades, it's lifetime."

"What does that mean grandma?" I asked with a head tilt. "You'll understand when you're older honey"

I've never thought so much about the things she's told me until now. I have to take advantage of the many times she's given me advice about anything , weather it was love, life or even just finding myself.

She was always there.

********
Today was the day I stared my training with Vincent and I was excited to refresh my skills again and let out my anger at the same time. I know he could take anything I threw at him considering he had to deal with his father half of his life.

I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering what I should wear. I went with a tight dark red top that went with black shorts which went up to my mid thigh. I put my hair in a ponytail, checking for any unwanted loose strands while my thoughts reminded me of anything important.

I  made my way to the gym since Vincent told me to meet him there about this time. Landon and Tess ran out earlier to do some things so that left me and Vince to do whatever we needed to.

I put in the code for the door the lead to our private gym and when I walked into that room my breath caught in my throat.

Vince was shirtless, dripping in sweat from head to toe while punching furiously at the poor punching bag that swung back and forth from the impact of his punch.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't stand there for a good 2 minutes.

I snapped myself out of thought and walked up to him as if I had just gotten into the room. "What'd the punching bag ever do to you?" I joked.

His knuckles were almost to bone when I looked at them up close, and that's when I realized he didn't wrap his hands before starting. I grabbed his hand and he barely minded the face that they were bloody and bruised.

I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow and pressed on his hand a bit, seeing if it had an effect on him. "Can you not feel that?" I asked. "I've felt worse"

It was obvious that he wasn't in the best mood which I found a good thing for some reason. I smirked as he walked past me to  wrap his hand which I know he needed help with. I don't know how he ever got through anything as a kid if he hadn't learned to wrap his hands.

He groaned every time he couldn't get it and I offered help but he denied it. I took a breath and decided to leave let him struggle until he finally admitted that he needed my help.

He held out his hand to me and I smiled up at him while he rolled his eyes. He huffed something under his breath but I chose to ignore it and grab his hand. He was so tense I was almost worried.

Almost.

His muscles softened under my touch when his hand made contact with mine. I know he felt the sparks that erupted when we made any sort of contact, physical or not.. I  just couldn't face the fact that we might have something more than just a spark.

It could be a lifetime.

AHHH thank you all so so so soooo much for 1.14k I appreciate everyone and hold all of you close to my heart. None of this would be possible without all of you amazing people! I am very very grateful for everyone that supports me weather it's on Tik Tok or on here. Also HUGE shoutout to my mom for one of the inspirational quotes in this book and for all the motivation to write :)

Love- Ev