The mission 2/2

As I made my way to the stairs I ran into Elijah's slut. She walked past me so I didn't bother to say anything, until I felt a sharp pain in my lower back as if someone kicked me.

And someone did.

The print on the bottom of her shoe left a mark on my dress, as I pinned her to the wall knocking the breath out of her. My hand was wrapped firmly around her throat as she started to gasp for air.

I tightened mg grip until she was clawing at my hand to let her go. Her face was almost purple but that didn't faze me one bit, so I let My hands squeeze her throat with so much power that she passed out with her breathless body laying at my feet.

With a sigh I walked off and turned the corner, meeting the stairs.

"Finally" Tessa said. "I didn't want to be here alone much longer"

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Here" Landon and Vince suddenly appeared behind me. Vincent walked to my side and started to explain what to do. "Delilah and I will stay up here and distract everyone, while the two of you go to the basement and get the money."

I glanced over at the dance floor full of people that were guarding the basement while he was still deep in conversation with the others. I shook my head and continued to listen.

"Let us know when you've got it so we can guard the exits" Vincent said. As the plan started to take action I remembered that they need his dna to unlock the safe.

"Tess" I yelled. She spun around as I threw her the vile of Elijah's blood. "You'll need that to open the safe" she nodded and disappeared in the crowd with Landon.

Vincent and I walk in silence as we made our way to the dance floor. "Why do they get to do the fun stuff?" I finally asked with sass in my tone. "Because you and I have other business to take care of"

"What business?" He sighed and started to talk. "Business that involves us stealing the crowds attention."

As we moved our way to the dance floor Vince grabbed my hand and lead us to the center. He placed his hand on my lower back as music started to play.

He brought his hand in mine and we moved swiftly to the beat. The music pace started to speed up as Vince placed both of his hands on my waist, guiding them to the rhythm.

His eyes were dancing with desire, while our foreheads rested on each other. My arms wrapped around his neck as he took my hand, spinning me around and pulling me back in.

Looking over his shoulder, I can see that all eyes were on us. Now was the perfect time for Tessa and Landon to get to the basement.

Without warning, Vincent pulled away and spun me around once again but this time he pulled me in with my back against his hard chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled away again dipping me as the song ended at the perfect time.

Our foreheads rested on each other once again while we tried to catch our breath. "I never knew you were a dancer" I admitted.

"Neither did I" the crowd erupted with claps and yells as we made our way off the dance floor. Landon spoke into the ear pice indicating that they had made it to the basement.

Vincent and I walked behind the crowd following the steps of Tessa and Landon. "Hey, Where do you think you're going?" One of the guards said.

Vincent and I turned around as one of the men launched at us with a gun. "Fuck" I mumbled. A gunshot is fired causing the crowd to erupt with screams as people tried to find a way out.

I grabbed a gun from one of the holders and shot one of the men in between his eyes. "Gotcha" I whispered to myself. Elijah's men filled the room, trying to shoot at us from every angle.

One of them tried throwing a punch at me but I dodged it, shooting him in the stomach twice. As they continued shooting I grabbed some random girl using her as my shield. She screamed and tried to get away until someone shot her as she fell to the floor.

I killed a total of 22 men until I ran out of bullets. My only use of defense was myself now. I threw a wine glass at one of the men, knocking him out as I dodged bullets eventually getting to him.

He had 2 spare guns in his slacks so I took both, shooting most of the men down. Breathless, I rested my hands on my knees trying to take control of my breathing.

Vincent was fighting off the last of the men taking them out with one punch. "Let's go" he said kicking down the basement door. I could tell his anger was through the roof as we made our way down the stairs.

"We got it" Landon informed. "Good. Delilah call Steven and tell him to be here in 5" Vincent ordered. I pulled out my phone and dialed Steve to pick us up.