Finally

I picked up the gun the Venessa dropped and walked behind my father. He turned around, meeting my gun as I smiled. "Any last words father?" I asked.

Seeing that he had no weapon, I looked him up and down laughing. "You fucking bi-" he didn't get to finish his sentence before I killed him.

I killed him.

Finally.

The others were still fighting off the two men until Tess pushed one of them off, sending them about 45 feet to the ground. Vince pushed the last guy off after shooting him twice and walked over to me.

"We did it" he smiled.

"We did it" I repeated, kissing him hard. "Ewwww" Landon said walking over. I pulled back from the kiss and looked at Landon, slapping his arm. I gave him another bear hug and gave one to Tess too.

"You listened" she whispered. "I did....thank you" she smiled and pulled away. "Anytime"

We all made our way out of the building and got into the limo that waited for us. "Where to?" The driver asked. "The jet" Vince said, holding my hand tight. "I have men building a new house for all of us and it should be done in a couple months"

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes. "Good to know" I laid my head his shoulder as we drove into the distance.

******

3 years later

"I am not wearing that to my wedding Tessa!" I yelled grabbing the dress out of her hands.

"Why not? It's super cute and it makes you look like a total badass" i rolled my eyes and went to try on the dress.

It was kind of cute

It was kind of cute..

I stepped out to let her see and her jaw dropped to the floor. "Holy shit" she whispered. "I might have to marry you instead of Vince" I laughed and looked at her.

"Does it really look that good?" I asked. "Hell yeah I picked it" I smiled and started to do my makeup. "Fine I have to admit it does look pretty good on me"

"I told you!" She said applying my foundation. I was super nervous for the wedding but I know it would be fine since all of my worries were practically gone now.

Once we were done, she took one final look at my hair and makeup and smiled. "You look amazing" she said spinning me around to see myself.

Holy shit I did.

Now it was time.

******

I hooked my arm with Landon's as he walked me down the huge spiral stairs that lead to the isle. The beautiful music made its way to my ears as my heart started to pound.

Vincent looked amazingly hot in his suit and his eyes widened as he looked at me. When we got to the alter, Landon let me go and stood by Vincent's side.

"Do you Delilah Ross, take Vincent Ramirez as your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked. "I do" my eyes started to tear up at those words.

"And do you, Vincent Ramirez take Delilah Ross to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he said. I smiled at Vince as his blue eyes lit up with joy.

"Then you may now kiss the bride"

Everyone cheered behind us and yes and Landon were the loudest. I pulled away and felt a tear droop from my eye.

I told myself I wasn't in love.

But here we are.

I did it.

I made it.

The end.

AHHHH I can't believe I've made it all this way with you guys! I know this book is sort of short but I hope you all enjoyed Delilah and Vincent's story :) thank you SOOOO MUCH for reading and I hope you liked reading it as much as I loved writing it. Another thank you to everyone because I am so great full for each of you for choosing to read my story!!

Love- Evelyn 💞