Payback

Vincent POV:

We found her.

We fucking found her.

As soon as I got the news I told Landon and Tess to pack their bags for our flight in the morning. I packed only a few essential things and got myself ready for our flight.

*******

"Would you like a drink sir?" The flirty flight attendant asked, leaning down enough so that I could see the top of her breasts. "Whisky" I said waving her off. She nodded, swaying her hips. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot anxiously.

What if she's dead by the time we get there?

What if we were too late?

What if-

My thoughts were cut off by the woman on the intercom. "We will be landing in 10 minutes" she said.

I took a deep breath and felt a hand on my shoulder. "We'll get here Vince" Landon reassured me. I gave him a nod and took a sip of my whiskey while He flirted with the flight attendant.

*****

Our flight landed shortly as we got off the jet. The drive to the underground safe house was only 14 minutes away so I had time to think about how I'm going to get her.

We're coming princess, don't worry.

Delilah POV:

I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything for the past week and my father only comes in occasionally to tell me how much he is going to torture me.

To be honest he's already done it enough. The huge door opened again but this time a curtain whore walked in.

"Venessa" I whispered. "Hello Delilah" she smirked, holding a gun. I knew she wasn't going to shoot me but I gave her the satisfaction of thinking I was scared.

I widened my eyes and backed up against the wall for a part of my act. "Please don't shoot me! I haven't gotten to step on your grave yet"

I fake cried and pleaded until she groaned at my sarcasm. I laughed and looked up at her. "Still the same sarcastic bitch" she spat.

"That's me" nodded and laid my head against the wall. "Do what you gotta do" I smirked and closed my eyes.

"Just know that there will be consequences" she rolled her eyes as her fake lashes moved up and down. "Don't test me Delilah" she warned.

"Why? It's not like you'll do anything" I looked her up and down with a disgusting look. "Oh I will" she smiled and bent down to meet my eyes.

"I was always the favorite child Delilah. You know that" I nodded and raised an eyebrow. "And?"

"And that means I get whatever I want whenever I want it" she said slapping me across the face

Still the same fucking 5 year old.

I chuckled and kicked her away from me and she flew to the ground. "Weak bitch" I spat looking at her on the ground.

"You'll be the weak one when dad gets to you" she smiled and walked to the door. "Oh,and Lilah?" She asked looking over her shoulder.

"What" I said looking at the ceiling. "Don't expect to see that light of tomorrow" she winked and walked out of the room.

Little does she know I've been waiting not to.

******

I closed my eyes for a while just thinking of the future and how I know I'll never get the one my grandmother would want for me.

Will I have kids?

I hope not

But if it's with Vincent then I could care less.

A huge explosion brought me out of my thoughts as I looked around frantically. Where the fuck did that come from?

I heard screams from outside of the room and guns going off everywhere.

What the fuck..

Suddenly the medal door opens and someone walks in holding a gun with blood dripping down their face. I didn't know who it was until..

"LANDON!" I shouted looking up at him. He chuckled "Hey princess" he smiled at me and kneeled down to undo the chains that were around my wrists.

Once he undid them my arms felt heavy. But not heavy enough to stop me from giving my best friend the biggest bear hug ever.

I wrapped my arms around Landon's neck and hugged him tight, looking at the smoke behind us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"I missed you too but we have to go" he said looking behind us. He held out his hand and I grabbed it letting him lead me to wherever we were going.

We went up at least 6 staircases and arrived at the rooftop. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "Downstairs being superheroes" he smirked as I punched his arm playfully.

Soon enough the door opened and the only person I wanted to see stepped out.

"Vince" I breathed. I ran into his arms and hugged him, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I missed you" I whispered.

"I missed you more princess" he said burring his face into my hair.

"Not to ruin the beautiful moment but I'm still waiting for my hug" I laughed at Tessa and walked over to give her a hug too. "I was so bored with these two you don't even know" we all laughed and looked around.

"Now what?" I asked. "Now w-" Vince didn't even get to finish his sentence before the door slammed open., revealing my father, Venessa and 2 other men.

I groaned and grabbed the gun Vince had secretly given me, pointing it at Venessa while everyone else went for my father. "This is the last fucking time I'm letting you get in the way of my life" I spat.

She rushed towards me grabbing her gun and aiming in at my head. I tackled her and shot at her but missed. "Dammit!" I yelled.

I grabbed the knife in her back pocket and jabbed it into her side without another thought.

Her gun fell from her hands as she whimpered in pain. "This is for all the years" I stabbed her again. "Of shit" and again, "you've given me. After the last time I decided to get off of her and take the knife out of her side.

I jabbed it into her thigh and took out the red lipstick in my bra bending down to see myself in the reflection of the knife. "Stop moving you leg!" I yelled, putting the coat of lipstick on.

"Good enough" I shrugged and put the lipstick back in my bra. I smiled down at her sobbing face and sighed. "What a shame" I shook my head and went to join the others.

GUYSSS THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT🥺