sincerely, Hell

⚠️TW! Guns,blood, abuse⚠️

Shit.

My father glanced down at me with his gun aimed straight towards my head. "One wrong move and you're done for" he smirked with his finger on the trigger.

I had to think quick.

I rolled out of the way of the gun right as he fired and grabbed my father's ankle causing him to fall back. The gun left his grasp and landed in my possession. I smirked down at my father, matching his previous energy.

He picked himself up quickly, launching himself at me while I dodged him with my grip tight on the gun. Vincent came into the scene seconds later while I walked off to let him deal with it. I would have gladly killed my father but part of me still  knows that I can't because of the information we need from him.

No matter how bad I wanted to put a bullet through his head I had to control all of my built up anger towards him. Taking a deep breath, I held the gun in my hand still ready to shoot in case anyone unexpected showed up.

As I started to dial Landon to see where he was, an arm wrapped around my throat, pulling me back. My breath was short while their arm locked around me as my vision blurred.

I quickly elbowed the stranger in the ribs and their lock loosened enough for me to get out of their hold. I held their arms above their head and kicked them, fracturing a few bones here and there.

After they knelt in pain, I pinned their hands behind their back and pushed down on their shoulder at just the right pressure point for the pain to escalate. The person groaned and I pushed harder. "How the fuck are you in the mafia? You can't even handle the smallest bit of pain!" I yelled at the man angrily.

I twisted his arm and put more pressure to his shoulder while he tried his best to slip out of my hold. "please let me go! please" the man whined. I laughed in his face and brought my knee to his jaw, knocking a few teeth out from the impact. The man cried as blood dripped from his mouth down his chin. after letting him suffer with the pain for a while I let him go, dropping his body to the ground.

"pathetic" I snarled, kicking his damaged body as he cradled it with his knees to his chest. "fucking pathetic"

*******

Landon arrived shortly after ordering some men to handle my father. The ride back to the mansion was short and quiet but the tension between Vincent and I was thick. I could tell that he was just as frustrated as I am with my fathers unexpected appearance. I know Vincent has wanted to kill him for a while now and so have I.

and now we finally have him.

the only thing we have to worry about now is how we are going to catch my whore of a sister Venessa. she had been everywhere trying to sabotage different mafia's around the world so only god knows where she could possibly be at the moment.

Landon turned into the driveway and I was happy as ever to get out of that car. I slammed the door on my way out and opened the big double doors that lead into the mansion. the smell of freshly baked cookies made their way to my nose as I entered the kitchen and saw Tessa taking them out of the oven.

She placed them on the counter and turned around to see me. "finally, you're back!" she rushed over with open arms and embraced me with a hug. "I couldn't stand another minute with Landon all by myself " she rolled her eyes and went back to the cookies.

I chuckled and sat at one of the bar stools at the island where she was.

I was so drained from today's events that I almost fell asleep, but Tessa's questions were the only thing keeping me from closing my eyes. "so, you and Vincent, huh?" she asked putting the cookies on a plate.

my eyes shot open and I looked at her with confusion and laughed. she stared blankly at me, waiting for conformation. "oh wait you were serious?" I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"I don't joke about love Delilah " she said with a serious tone and a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled. "never" and with that walked out of the kitchen.

********

After a soothing shower of scrubbing blood and sealing wounds, I finally got a chance to sleep. my pillow felt like a big ball of feathers waiting to be slept on as I laid on it with nothing but hopes of good dreams.

********

I sat on the floor near my bed while my parents argued  in the kitchen. With my head in my hands and my knees cradled to my chest, I tried my best to avoid the yelling and screaming that echoed in my mind from them. My heart is racing at the speed of light while my hands began to shake in my lap uncontrollably.

God, please help me.

I prayed and prayed until my mind got tired of it. I start to cry and soon enough those soft muffled cries turn into uncontrollably loud sobs of pain, that I hope no one hears through our thin walls.

Venessa was off in summer camp and I got the unlucky threat of staying home. I tried my best to stop the tears that streamed down my face leaving my eyes red and puffy with ache and torture.

"she's useless Kate! we have no room in this family for mistakes" my father yelled, as the sting in my heart only got worse. "Damnit Joseph! you don't think I know that? she can live on the streets for all I care!" my heart broke at those words.

All I want is a family.

A real one.

A family who will be there to support you through everything and protect you from the type of pain that no one deserves to suffer through. My type of pain.

A loud thud came from the kitchen and I  began to panic even more. I hid in my closet to prevent getting hurt by my father but he never came into my room, thankfully. I tried to calm my nerves by holding my blanket close to my chest. The blanket from my grandmother was the only form of a memory I have of her.

a gunshot echoed through the house and my heart stopped. I opened my closet door and ran into the kitchen while tears flooded my eyes threatening to leave them. I dashed down the hall into the cold mist of death that covers the truth.

And there my mother laid, dead on the marble floor while blood spilled from her head.

"mama.." the word leaves my mouth like it meant the world to me. I kneeled down to cradle her head in my hands, "mama, please" I pleaded and finally let the built up tears fall onto her lifeless body.

I looked up at my father with nothing but hate and horror while his lips played a victorious smirk. "she never cared for you Delilah, and now she won't have to" he let his head fall back in laughter while I held my mother's drained body.

My father grabbed the back of my neck, probably intending to leave a mark of his abuse. I choked on my sobs as he squeezed the back of my neck harder, and harder after every whimper that left my lips. my vision clouded with images of blood and tears as he left me short of breath.

"no one ever cared, Delilah and no one ever will"