Mask

First Person POV:
I quietly ran towards the shouting. It was Ojiro. He was fighting 3 thugs at once. The largest man looked like he had a strength quirk. The smallest had a smoke quirk and the other had a fire quirk. I was trying to think of a plan but before I knew it my fist had collided with the largest man's jaw. He was flung backwards into a building, knocking him out.

I stared down at my fist in shock. It felt the same as my punch in training did. Did I have two quirks all along?! I was so lost in thought I didnt see the brown haired thug with a smoke quirk coming at me. He swung his leg towards my face. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the feeling of a leather boot with metal edges meeting my cheek. 

I stumbled backwards, grabbing my jaw. When I pulled my hand away from my face, I saw a smudge of blood on my palm. I turned to see Ojiro passed out on the ground, and the other shorter man approaching me. Reality hit me like a brick. I was going to have to fight both of them and carry Ojiro to safety. God damnit

I ran towards the two men pulling out my daggers and aiming for their legs. I felt one of my daggers hit but I couldn't see who I had cut. The brown haired man had set off his quirk causing the entire area to be engulfed in smoke. I heard one of them grunt, likely the one I had cut, followed by fits of coughing.

Since my hero costume had a mask, the smoke was mostly filtered making it easy to breathe. After about 3 minutes the smoke had cleared just enough for me to be able to see what was happening. The men were both coughing, which surprised me. I had assumed that the brown haired man would have built up some sort of endurance for when he used his quirk or that it wouldn't affect him at all, but that was not the case.

The two thugs fell to the ground, seemingly knocked out. I grabbed Ojiro off the ground and started to run. I couldn't tell if it was my strength or the adrenaline that made him so easy to carry, but that didn't matter right now. 

I slowed my pace down to a jog as I neared the main area of the building. I slowed myself down even more coming to a full stop as I analyzed the zone in front of me. My eyes darted from the once vacant dirt training ground, now filled up with different kinds of thugs(all knocked out), up the stairs to the entrance where most of my classmates stood.

Mr. Aizawa, who had been fighting off the group alone, was now being held down by some sort of monster. Standing across from them was a blue haired male covered in what appeared to be the cold hands of corpses. He looked like he was slightly older than me, if even. The purple mist was now next to the boy, which lead me to assume that someone had made it out to tell the school and heroes nearby.

"Nomu, do it.", the blue haired teen spoke to the monster, his voice high and scratchy. The monster proceeded to twist our teacher's arm until a loud 'CRACK' sounded throughout the building. It was only then that I noticed just how large and strong that thing was. 

The creature called 'Nomu' had black skin that was partly cracked exposing some raw muscles. It was easily a few inches taller than my father, who already stands at a whopping 7'2ft/219cm, and just as jacked. It had the beak of a bird and its brain was visible. Nomu wore tan cargo pants with metal, skull shaped knee pads. Other that that he was uncovered.

As I was examining the Nomu my eyes were drawn to something, no, someone behind it. In the water I saw the familiar face of my best friend, Izuku Midorya. Next to him was one of my newest, (and surprisingly) closest friends, Tsuyu Asui. She seemed to be holding something purple under the water. I immediately knew it was Minoru Mineta, the class perv.

I locked eyes with Izuku and he looked terrified but determined. I wasn't the only one who had noticed my classmates though. Before I knew it, the blue haired male had sprung towards Tsuyu holding his hand towards her face. Time seemed to freeze. I looked back to Aizawa, his elbow looked as if it had fallen apart or decayed. "Shit.", I mumbled underneath my breath. I felt tears well up in my eyes my whole body started to feel extremely warm, as if electricity was shooting through me.