Making a Deal

First Person POV:

 I woke up to the sound of ALL MIGHT'S voice saying "IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" I groaned and shook Izuku until he woke up. He reached over to his phone and turned off the alarm. We got dressed, he has one of those divider changing things, and went to the dining room. Inko came out of the kitchen and set 2 bowls in front of each of us. One had Miso soup and the other was steamed rice. We thanked her for the food and ate. Once we were done, we cleaned our dishes and put them away. We left the apartment at about 7:50(a.m.).

We arrived at the school at 8:00(a.m.). Our classes wouldn't start until 9:30 because of the incident yesterday, but I had to meet up with some quirk specialists at 8:10. Izuku left to go to study hall while I wandered down the halls, trying to find the teachers lounge.

On my way there I ran into Present Mic. "Yo! Y/n! It's great to see you, well... uh, not dead!" He smiled awkwardly and gave me a thumbs up. "Haha, yeah! It's great to not be dead!" We both stood there in silence before I realized something. "Oh! Hey, could you show me where the teachers lounge is? I've never been before and I'm supposed to meet up with Aizawa there."

"Of course, dog!" He began walking in the other direction. Wow I'm dumb. I jogged up next to him and walked with him. "I expect you to get good grade in my English class now that I know you're fluent." He looked down at me. "Who do you think has better English?" I looked up to him, speaking English. "I probably do. I mean, I am the English teacher." He looked too confident. I smirked at him. "Wanna make a bet?" He looked down at me and smiled. "That would depend on the terms."

"From this point on, we only speak English with each other. First person to forget a word or speak in Japanese loses. Loser has to buy the winner a prize of their choice or, do a task for them. We'll make a price limit of course, cause ya bitch's wallet is not as dummy thick as Pro Hero: Present Mic's is." He laughed at that last comment before replying.

"You're lucky I'm not Aizawa. Otherwise you would have detention for saying that!" I laughed a bit and apologized for using such language at school, and he said it was fine. We were in front of the teachers' lounge door, when I said, "So do we have a deal or not?" I reached my hand out towards him. He took my hand in his own and we shook on it. "ALLLRIIIIIIGHT! Get ready to lose!"

An angry Aizawa opened the door with his hair up and eyes glowing red. Yamada Sensei's quirk had been erased. Mic laughed before turning around and walking to his first classroom. The tired man's hair fell and he rubbed his eyes. "Ya-Suzuki, come on in and have a seat."

I walked in and sat down in a chair next to his desk. He sat down and moved some papers out of the way. I looked around the lounge and saw a few desks with no one behind them, and one that was very obviously Midnight's. Does she have no shame?! I looked to the other side of the lounge and saw the same as before, but this time, one desk had a person sitting at it.

I looked at the man behind the desk and noticed his eyes were red and puffy. He was crying. It looked as if he hadn't slept all night as well, dark circles resting underneath his sunken eyes.  I felt a little bad but I was also confused. Why would he decide to start caring now? He had 10 years, his time was up.

"suzuki...Suzuki...SUZUKI!" I turned my head to my homeroom teacher, who had been trying to get my attention. "Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?", I gave him an apologetic look. "I was just asking how your day will go." He said looking back to his laptop. "Oh! Uh, I have this testing thing until 9:15 and then I'll be here at school until 15:30/03:30p.m." He glanced up at me and said, "Actually you'll be here 'til 17:30/05:30p.m." 

"What?! Why?", do we have extra classes today? "For those extra two hours you will be studying or doing homework in my classroom, but don't worry you won't be alone. Kaminari and Sero decided it would be funny to draw on the bored while I was sl- *cough* grading papers, so they will be there to keep you company." (We all know what you were doing Aizawa -_-)

"Ok, but why do I have detention? School hasn't even started yet!", I glanced over to see All Might sensei watching us. He quickly turned his eyes back to his work. "I always thought MIC was loud, but the two of you put together..." He shuddered a bit. "Anyways, the point is, I heard you curse at a teacher and that is against the school's rules." Just when I was about to fight him on his decision, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Two men in lab coats entered the room.

892 words

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ur gae.

- Albion Orion