A new home

ALL MIGHT'S POV: 

'So called dad'? What does she mean by that? Now that I think about it she hasn't called me dad in a while. In fact, she hasn't talked to me for quite a bit either. I've been so busy these past 10 months with Young Midoriya. I can't believe I didn't recognize her. I told Aizawa it was because there were so many students, but I was only focused on Young Midoriya. I was right next to her during the training and I didn't notice because she was with him. She even kept her first name. All this time I just wanted her to realize she didn't have the right quirk to become a hero, so she could have a normal life and live. While doing so I did the opposite of what Shina wanted.

I wonder what life would be like if I had just helped her with her dream from the beginning. Maybe Shina would still be here. 

*sigh* "I wish you were here Shina, I don't know what to do with her without you." I should go check on her and apologize, maybe we can talk about stuff. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door gently. "Listen y/n, I'm sorry. Please just let me in." No answer. I heard some shuffling. "Starlight?" No. Answer. I put my ear to the door to see if she was still moving around. It was quiet. "Answer me!" I was getting a bit worried, "please." I said the second part quietly. Still nothing.

I waited for about 3 minutes before speaking again. "Y/n I'm coming in." There was a muffled thud. I wiggled the doorknob to see if it was open. Locked. I backed away from the door. I turned my body sideways as I ran into it, breaking it down. I looked around the room. She wasn't there. SHE WASN'T THERE?!

I glanced towards the bathroom to see if maybe she was in there. No. I looked back to the room, it had clothes scattered all over it. I shuddered a bit as a cold breeze hit my neck. A breeze! 

I ran towards the window. It had been left open. I looked out, but saw nothing and no one. 

"no. No. NO!" This can't be happening. I was about to rush out the door, when another breeze came in. It blew a piece of paper off of the bed and next to my feet. I picked it up and began to read.

I'm going somewhere I will be able to grow and be loved. As much as I wish that place was here with you, I know it isn't. Maybe we will get to work together in the future. I just wish I could've made you proud. Goodbye Dad. 

I will see you at school All Might Sensei.

My face began to heat up as warm tears fell down my cheeks. I sat on the bed crying for a good 10 minutes before I calmed down. I lifted one of my hands and looked at it. I was shaking. I haven't cried like that in 10 years. I wiped my tears and stood up. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I ran down our street asking if anybody had seen her.

"Yagi! Hey, I heard you were looking for your daughter. I saw her run down the street to the left and then she turned at the first right, but that's all I saw. Sorry." One of our neighbors walked up to me. "Thank you so much!  I'm in a hurry, so I'm sorry if I'm being rude." I bowed quickly and continued running, following the directions he gave me. 

Left then... Right.

First Person POV:

My throat was drying up, and I started to get dizzy. I came to a halt in front of an apartment complex. I took a moment to catch my breath. He was crying? I had only ever seen my father cry like that once in my entire life.

I shook my head and gathered my thoughts. I counted the buildings as I walked past them, coming to a halt once I made it to 3. I walked down the hall and up two flights of stairs before stopping in front of a door. The name read Midoriya.