Kyasu Mall

First Person POV:

I've gotten pretty used to this whole passing out thing. I left Recovery Girl's office after a short scolding and being force fed a candy bar. A few others members of class 1-A had been sent to the nurse as well, and we joined the rest of the group together. Aizawa had everyone lined up in the order we were tested. My team stood on the left end.

He walked down the line starting with the right. He stopped in front of each team, giving a look of disappointment to those who failed, and a short nod to the teams who passed. "Good work today." He had finished staring us all down and was walking towards the middle. "As for camp..." The students who hadn't passed groaned. Aizawa's scarf shot forward, whipping the air. CRACK. The class shut up quickly. "As for camp... You will all be going." He activated his quirk to keep the class quiet. "T
hnose who did not pass this afternoon will be taking extra classes with Vlad King and me." He grinned making everyone shudder.

We were dismissed and we left to get our things from our lockers and to change. "Y/n you need to work on the getting knocked out thing." Kyoya poked ab ear jack into arm. "Hey it's not my fault All Might hits so hard!" I tried to fight my case. Most of the girls had already left. Mina piped in, "You passed out before you even got in the arena too  n n/n!" My friends laughed as I fumbled for a response. We finished getting ready and left the locker room. Jirou, Mina, and I walked to the gates together and saw the rest of the class on their way out.

"I think I need some bug spray and some other things on the list. Wanna go to the mall with me tomorrow?" Ochaco was talking to Izuku and Iida. "Hey man I need some shorts can I tag along?" Kirishima slung his arm around Iida's shoulders. I noticed a few of the other students were starting to talk to their close friends about needing things. Mina did too. "You know guysss... I was actually thinking about how fun it would be to do a class 1-A shopping trip! We should all go to xx Mall tomorrow!!!" Mostly everyone was in agreement. Bakugou, of course, had to be a bitch about it, but I knew he wouldn't wanna be left out. He would be there.

That night I felt like I could finally breathe again. I passed. I proved I could do it. I closed my eyes and jus slept. The next morning I woke up feeling like I had slept 100 years. My eyelids felt heavy and I had to blink a few times to fully wake up. Once my eyes focused completely, I saw Izuku squatting next to me. He jabbed my cheek with his pointer finger as he waited for me to respond. "Are you dead? You're sleeping like a dead tree." "5" "I'm sorry?" He stared at me in confusion. "Wait no, square root of 64 times 6 uhhhhh" The boy blinked in disbelief. "Wha-" "48! I GOT IT!" I shot straight up knocking Izuku down.  Out. Cold. "Shit!"

After a short panic and lecture from auntie Inko and an ice pack on his head, Izuku and I were out the door and on the way to the mall. The building was tall. It was painted red and black with some splashes of blue and other colors. There was one large revolving door in the middle of the entrance. On either side of that door, there were automatic sliding doors, and, of course, next to those there were smaller emergency exit doors. Just in case. We arrived a bit earlier than the time we had all agreed to meet, but most of the class was already there. Yep there's Bakugou. The only ones missing were Mineta and Iida. "Hey you guys!! Looks like everyone is here! Let's go!" Mina turned on her heel and began walking towards the entrance to the large building.

"Wait Mina! We're not all here yet." She turned back to face me and cocked a brow. "Yeah I checked everybody off earlier. You guys were the only ones not here." "But Mi-" ZOOM "SHIT" Something flashed past my eyes. "Oh my GOD! Guys did you see that I almost died! ASSHOLE!" I shouted in the direction of the crazy driver who almost hit me. "HAHAHAHA! Y/N! I- AHAHAH!" Mina leaned over, clenching her side. "You, I, Pfftahahaha!" She reached out to Denki for stability, but she just pulled him down with her. The two fell to the ground giggling. I heard the car approaching again. "AHHHHHHHHH I'M STHORRY!" Oh. Iida came to a halt right in front of me.