Final Exam prep

First Person POV:

The first day back at school was pure chaos. People were huddled around desks, lounging, and talking about their Internships. Bakugou sat with his feet kicked up on his desk as usual, but Iida didn't even try to scold him. He just stayed seated as a few kids spoke to him. 

Momo was the one who started the conversation about the upcoming end of term test; and soon everyone was talking about it. Denki and Mina admitted that they hadn't been studying due to the many events that had taken place throughout the semester, and their internships. A few of the other kids nodded their heads in agreement. They were now panicking about what they were going to do. Izuku tried to motivate them by telling them to do good so they could go to the forest retreat with the rest of the class, but they just felt more pressured.

Momo spoke up saying that she could help them study,  Ojiro, Jirou, and Sero overheard and asked for her help as well. Kirishima also heard and asked if he could join. Bakugou got all angry and mentioned that he had the 3rd highest grade. "I'll train you til you bleed." With that he punched Kiri in the arm. In the end, the whole class decided to meet at Momo's house to study. 

At lunch everyone was talking about how they thought they would do on the tests. Most felt that they would be able to pass the written test, but that they were worried about the physical test because nobody knew what it was going to be. I was pretty worried about that too, it could be anything, and I still need to work on my quirk. Quirk...s? Whatever.

As I was thinking of a game plan to prepare, Monoma walked right into Izuku. "I'm so sorry..." Of course Izuku had started apologizing to the boy. Monoma just ignored the bowing boy and said that he heard some of us had an encounter with the Hero Killer. "I bet this hase d caused Class 1-A's popularity to rise even more. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys planned it." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "One day Class 1-B will get into such danger, we might even get as injured as your class!" Sarcastically shaking his hands, Monoma said it must have been scary.

Suddenly, Kendo shoved the blonde onto the floor and started chewing him out for making fun of the encounter with the Hero Killer "Sorry about him, he got dropped a lot as a baby. I heard you guys talking about the exercise test. It's just like the Entrance Exam with those big robots."  Makes sense. "Wait! How do you know that?!" Izuku stared at Kendo, surprise dripping down his face. "Someone from one of the higher classes told us earlier." She shrugged. On the floor, Monoma began criticizing the redhead. "How could you share the knowledge of the exercise test with the likes of them?!  We could have used that hidden knowledge to forestall Class 1-A and defeat them!" The girl began to drag the shouting boy away. "Them not passing won't make passing ourselves any easier." She hit him again, "There's no reason for us to hate Class 1-A you jerk."

Back in class, Izuku shared what we had learned about the exercise test to the rest of the class. I swear I could see the happiness pouring out of Denki and Mina's ears. Shoji noticed that too and spoke to them. "You guys are just happy because you won't have to adjust your Quirks for real-life opponents." Katsuki insulted them as they tried to respond but they were fearfully silenced by his yells that they should improve their quirks. 

Katsuki then turned his attention to Izuku, who was worriedly mumbling, "Shut the hell up nerd, you're getting on my nerves!" Ironically, Katsuki started mumbling about how he would show the power gap between them and defeat him. Seething, Katsuki said that he would defeat Shoto as well. Bro pissed himself off so much that he eventually angrily walked out. "Its been a while since he's been this agitated." Kirishima's eyes followed the angry boy. Tokoyami responded, "His animosity is getting the better of him." 

Throughout the final week before the end of term test, all of us were studying really hard. Momo's house was massive so it was perfect for the whole class to work on stuff. I was super surprised that everyone managed to stay focused during most of the study sessions. Once we were getting closer to the actual exams, people started to goof off a bit more, feeling ready. We decided that we should do a movie night after the Written Exam to celebrate and relax before the Physical Exam. Bakugou, of course, said he could be training during that time. "You go to bed at 8 anyways, all the training you'll miss out on will be like 2 hours of sleep princess." 

Now I have a bruised ribcage.

<834 words>

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyyyy! This one took me a second cause the way I was writing it just made it sound weird. If you notice any mistakes or something that sounds unnatural, let me know! More is coming soon!! Thanks for staying this long!! Enjoy :D

-Albion Orion