Chapter 1

I sat in the passenger seat of my friend Tess's car.

"Are you coming?" She said as she stood in front of the car.

I don't even know why I came with her. I didn't even like rock. I didn't even know who this band was. I guess I just wanted to spend sometime out with Tess and this was one of the only things that made her happy. Music and her boyfriend, who was approaching her.

I opened the car do and got out.

"Hey Charlotte." Jimmy, Tess's boyfriend said. They had only been dating for about five months but they claimed they loved each other.

Alison, my other friend ran up to me and gave me a hug. I invited her because I hadn't seen her in weeks. She had moved to another school a couple years ago. I got along better with her than I did with Tess.

Alison had heard about the band that was playing tonight so she agreed to come with me.

Tess started to walk off with Jimmy but Alison and I stayed back to talk.

"I wish I could have just invited you over to my house to stay the night or something. But my mom told me I needed to get out of the house." I said to Alison.

"It's ok! We're going to have fun tonight!" Alison cheered. Alison was always a positive person.

I looked around at all the people still standing in the parking light. It was still light out but the street lights had already kicked on.

The people here where not people I would normally talk to. But I guess this is what normal people do on Saturday nights.

I noticed someone from my school. A boy named Chris. He was in eleventh grade with me. He sat next to me in study hall. But what really caught my eye was one of the guys with him. Was he looking at me? He smiled. Yup, he's looking at me.

"Let's go in, Alison." I said grabbing her wrist.

We walked to the front door and found Tess waiting for us. She handed us out tickets and the we went inside and handed then to this big guy. He opened another door for us and I was overwhelmed with tons of other teens.

No music was playing yet but it was really loud already. We waited for maybe five minutes when a guy started saying something into the microphone. Then the band started playing. It was ok music but we all started jumping up and down. As I danced I looked around at everyone else. I noticed some people that were in the parking lot when I was. But then I saw him. The guy that was looking at me. He was looking at me again.

I tried to keep dancing but every time I looked over to where he was, he was still watching me. I told Alison about it and she told me to just ignore him, so I tried again.

After a while I forgot about him. Tess left us and went to a corner and was making out with Jimmy.

"Charlotte, don't turn around now, but that guys is coming this way." Alison said.

Not listening to Alison, I turned around and he was right in front of me.

"Hey." He said with a smile so much like an angel's.

"Hi." I said trying not to blush.

"Dance with me." Then he took my hand and took me a little ways away from Alison. I looked back at her and she mouthed 'its ok' and continued to dance.

"I'm Brayden." He said, giving me another one of his smiles.

"Charlotte." I said slightly smiling back.

I didn't know what it was. It isn't anything he's said. Or anything he's done. I just have this feeling. I couldn't tell if it was a good feeling or a bad feeling. It was more of a crazy feeling. Something inviting.

He pulled me into him, the space between us decreasing every second. He ran his hands up my legs, stopping for a second on my thighs, then reaching my waist. I took my long blonde hair out of the ponytail and let it flip around.

This was a whole new feeling for me. I was free of all my worries it seemed. He made me feel... alive! Adrenaline pumped through my blood as we got closer. I could smell his cologne and his cigarette covered by peppermint breath.

Eventually my my breasts we pressed up against him and we were pretty much grinding each other.

When the concert was over Brayden grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. We sat on the hood of his car in silence. Then he stood me up and shoved his hand into the back pocket of my short jean shorts.

"Call me sometime." He said as he took his hand out of my pocket. Then he walked over to his car door, winked at me, and got in.

I walked back to Tess's car where she and Jimmy were making out. I got into the car and reached into my back pocket and pulled out a little piece of paper. His number was written on it in red pen.

•A/N• if you liked this please comment and tell me what you thought maybe even vote it would make me really happy to know someone might actually like this :)