Chapter 8

All we did was drive for hours and talk. He asked me a lot of really personal questions about things like my virginity and other guys I've been with.

"Why do always blush when I ask you these questions?" He asked pulling me into him.

"Is it that noticeable?" I said covering my cheeks with my hands.

Brayden pulled my hands away from my cheeks and held my hands in his. His forehead pressed against mine, lips close but not touching.

Eventually it got late and Brayden had to take me back to the diner to get me to my car. "I'll pick you up at eleven." Then he kissed me and I went to my car.

When I got inside my house my mom and sister were watching some movie. I ran upstairs and turned on some music. I always listened to music when I was stressed and worried. I grabbed my guitar and played some chords, adding things to my song book. I didn't have words to this song but the music just came to me.

I remembered I had to text Dylan when I got home.

Message from me:

Hey Dylan

Message from Dylan:

Hey. You got me in trouble today!

Message from me:

I'm really sorry Dylan! :(

Message from Dylan:

Who was that guy anyway?

Message from me:

His name's Brayden

Message from Dylan:

Be careful please.

Message from me:

What do you mean?

Message from Dylan:

Never mind

Message from me:

Please tell me

Message from Dylan:

He just doesn't seem good for you

Message from me:

You don't even know him!

Message from Dylan:

I know people like him

Message from me:

Whatever. Good night Dylan.

I tossed my phone onto my bed and continued on my song. It was almost 10:45 when I decided I should probably get ready. I changed into a pair of short shorts and a tank top. It was really hot out tonight and I had no idea where Brayden was taking me.

I hear a car pull up into my driveway and I opened up my window. Brayden was standing there in skinny jeans and a concert tee.

"Come on, love!" He said, but still trying to be quiet.

"I slowly lowered myself to the ground and Brayden grabbed me and helped me down.

••A/N--- Sorry its been so long since I've updated. I've been really busy with other things and kinda gave up on everything. But I'm gonna finish up some of my other story's and keep working on this one. Become my fan or vote for this story and I'll love you forever!!!••