Chapter 11

I reached for the doorknob of the bathroom door but it turned and the door was opened by Brayden. He wrapped the towel around his hips and pulled me close. But I pushed away from him.

"You were supposed to take me home!" I said taking a step back from him.

"Calm down, babe."

"I'm supposed to be in school."

"Can't you miss a day? I'm sure it will be ok. We can spend the day together. Just the two of us, babe."

He smiled at me and it made me melt. He knew he had me wrapped around his finger. He knew he could get me to do anything. He walked closer to me and forced his lips on mine.

"Do you want me to play for you?" He asked.

I shook my head. I hadn't really actually heard him play yet. He changed into a pair of boxers then grabbed his guitar. He lied down on the bed and I sat on the end. He began to just play simple chords and then it picked up. He played songs I didn't know and he played songs that sounded familiar. Eventually he got me dancing on his bed. I felt like such a little kid. Dancing and jumping up and down on his bed. But he was amused. He found it cute and kept playing.

After a while I got tired and laid my head on his legs while he played. He must have ran out of things to play because he put his guitar down and picked me up.

He began kissing my neck and went up to my lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He threw off my tank top and we fell onto his bed. He rolled me on top and began to unbutton my shorts.

"Brayden..."

"Do you want to so this or not?" He said, almost forcefully.

".......yes" I said. I wanted this.

He pulled off his boxers and got me out of my underwear and bra.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head.......

When I woke up, it was the middle of the night. Brayden's arms were wrapped around me. He was lightly snoring so I fell back asleep.

••A/N- Sorry for the short chapter. Next one ill try to make longer. Please vote, comment, and become my fan.••