Chapter 4

I sat on my bed, trying to figure out a way to tell him I couldn't do that. I didn't want to seem like a wuss though. All I could come up with to say to him was ok.

Ten o'clock cam around and my sister went to bed. My mom came home shortly after, a little drunk. She flopped into her bed and passed put. I should be safe sneaking out. My phone buzzed, new message.

Message from Brayden:

I'm outside your house. Turn on and off your bedroom lights so I know which window is yours.

I ran up to my room and flicked on the light. A couple seconds later I heard a tapping at my window. Brayden had climbed the tree up to the roof and over to my window. I quickly opened the window and he pulled me out. We sat on the roof for a while and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Wanna see a movie tonight?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. Then we climbed down the tree and got into his car.

We pulled up to a little, run down, local theater. Some comedy was playing, I didn't get enough time get a good look at it as Brayden pulled me in the door. We both sat down in seats towards the middle of the theater. There weren't many people in the theater, there never was, but the movie previews had already started to play.

Brayden slid his hand onto my thigh. I tried to subtly push it away, but he didn't move his hand.

When the movie started to play Brayden's hand slowly creeped higher up my leg until he got close to my crotch, but I quickly punched him away, so he rested his hand back on my thigh.

Through the whole movie Brayden kept playing with strands of my hair or just stroking my face or my neck. It didn't really annoy me because I have never really gotten attention from a guy before.

When the movie was over we walked outside, Brayden holding my hand. When we got outside he pushed me up against the brick wall of the theater. He took the chain with dog tags off of his neck and put it over my head.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." He said smirking at me. Then he forcefully pushed his lips against mine. I couldn't move so I kissed him back. When our lips touched, I felt something. It was a burning feeling, like when he made me touch the hot railroad.

When his lips finally let go of mine it stung. But this was almost a good stinging feeling. I wanted, no, I needed more. But he turned around and started to walk off.

Did he feel what I felt? Was this normal? Was he mad at me? Couldn't he tell I wanted more?

I began to walk after him but stayed a few feet behind him. We both got into the car and he peeled off. Nothing was said on the way to my house.

When we got to my house he let me get out then just drove away. I climbed back up to my room. I was exhausted so I stripped down to my tank top and underwear and climbed under my sheets.

I decided I was going to figure out what was wrong with Brayden so I pulled out my phone.

Message from me:

Are you mad at me?

Message from Brayden:

Not mad. Just disappointed

Message from me:

What did I do?

Message from Brayden:

Gave in to easily

•A/N• Sorry this chapter was really short. I've been really busy with exams at school. Please tell me if you like this story. Comment, vote, become a fan! It would really make me happy :)